the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pointless points

  • I'm contemplating gathering all my toys and figurines into one location for a huge photo session. My working title for this is "Tchotchkestock." I'll keep you up to date.
  • I am currently wearing a sock on my left arm.
  • Bet you're probably wondering about the sock.
  • It's covering my tattoo so's I can wear this black lacey top at work.
  • I think it's cutting off my circulation.
  • Someday, I want to have a summer home called "Thistle Dew."
  • If you don't get that, say it fast a few times.
  • My favorite exchange from Animal House:
    Katy: "I think I'm in love with a retard."
    Boon: "Is he bigger than me?"
  • If you could see me naked - which you can't - you'd understand that I could really, really use a boob lift. They don't need to be bigger, but they could be gathered better. But then I found out that, even with just a lift, they have to take the nipples off and re-attach them. Ummmmmm...that's kind of a deal breaker for me, the whole removal of the nipples plan. I'll stick to assistance from Vickie's.
  • Song I cannot stop playing today: My Sharona by The Knack. I dare you not to spaz, even just a little, when it's on at high volume. Sure, those guys were premium perverts, but hey - it was the '80s. We all were.
  • Artist I wish would grow his testicles back: Bob Seger. I'm sorry, Susie. I love Seger something fierce, but when I listen to anything from his last 5 albums as compared to gems from, say Mongrel or Ramblin' Gamblin' Man or Seven, I just can't see how it's the same guy. Just say "Fuck, no!" to Old Time Rock and Roll. Let me hear you belt out some Lucifer, or Heavy Music (part 1), or Schoolteacher. Let me know you still got 'em, and they're still swingin' like they used to, Bob.
  • Something one should never, ever say to a woman after sex: "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
  • I got nothin' else. After bein' sick all weekend, then workin' some fucked-up hours yesterday/last night, I'm so confused it's a wonder I remembered to put my pants on when I left the house.
  • Oh, wait, I didn't remember. Um...gotta go get some pants. Bye.

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Thanks for all the fish?

What kind of jackass would say that to a woman after sex???

Clearly someone who isn't going to be getting any soon after that...


So long and thanks for all the fish is clearly only something you say on good friday.

2:17 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Clearly someone's been reading (or watching) too much Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Sexy lacy top to work--how does that sock thing work again?

2:22 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - though I guess where there's sex, it's always a good Friday.
But no loaves and fishes references.

Effie - the sock is either to cover my tattoo, or to put on my alleged schlong. Your guess.

2:26 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo! Tchotchkestock! I LOVE IT! Will there be bubbles? Cake? Ice cream? Mud-covered naked people dancing in the rain?!

"Thistle DewThistle DewThistle Dew" -- Hee! I get it!

Me? Spaz?! NEVER! No matter what my family says I. NEVER. SPAZ.

(damn, it took me three tries just to type the word spaz.)

need more chocolate...

2:50 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

"nuh-nuh NUH-NUH nuh - nuh...MY SHIRONA"...love that song. Er, used to.

I think now it's "Look what they done to my song, Ma. Look what they DONE to my song...well it's the only thing I could do half right and it's turnin' out all wrong, Ma. Look what they've DONE to my song."

3:01 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I love when your list sounds like the plot for a Tom Robbins book.

3:38 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

The fish comment? Yeah, the response would be, "Sure. Next time bring your full-size pole."

I guess that would be wrong, wouldn't it?

3:59 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Now, this, THIS post . . . I just love you so much.

4:16 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Cool. I have a clothing related post hidden in draft form for tomorrow. Good timing with the sock-arm thing there, but you should probably take it off if your fingers start to fall to the floor.

4:24 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Wow, what a list. Having just (re)watched Hitchhiker's Guide the fish line really caught my attention.

Is there no pancake makeup for the tat?

5:29 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

I used to have a latex piece for my tat, since its on my hand. Get your friendly former theatrical/film makeup person to make one for you. Oh, um, that would be me.
I have been busy creating disturbing videos of animals singing pop tunes - with any luck, vK will post the one of Yoshi.
Does Snickers sing? maybe he would belt out some Bob Seger.

5:33 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - ooooooh, that's a good idea. I'm gonna work up some mud for Tchotchkestock, and pass out some bad brown acid!
And you simply must spaz out if you are here. It's the way of my people.

Jim - oh, god, NEW EAR WORM! I guess it's only fair that one begets another.

Amy - hahaha, that is a high compliment, indeed! All I needed was some asparagus in my pee and I'd be all set...

Eclectic - may I just say, BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, SNAP!

Susie - I'm glad I didn't alienate you with my Seger rant. Group hug!

Mr. B - I took the sock off at the end of the day, poked my thumb through it, and made an '80s fingerless glove out of it. Like a Virgin, indeed...

Killer - I'm doin' MUCH better, thank you! And Winona just never could leave the goods on the shelf, could she?

Squirl - I thought about that, but I figured it would just smear all over the black lacey thang. However, Arjay informed me that as long as I have the lacey thing on, I do not need to sock-wrap my tat. He deems it to be covered enough, and that's sooooooo cool.

Opera gal - ha, no need to extra cover now, but the latex is a really good idea. Doesn't sound like it would be at all uncomfortable (it's just on my upper arm).
Oh, now, we need to see these videos of which you speak. I think Snickers is more of a Clash guy, but I can ask him. He might rock some vintage Seger, or even get done up in drag and lip sync some Pleasure Seekers.

8:41 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Wanna see tattoo. :o)
If you post photo of your tattoo, I'll post photos of one of mine.
Deal?
What kind of sock did you use?
Did you have to cut the toe part out, or did you just wear it like a mitten?
I guess that's enough questions for now. Gotta go take my ritalin.

8:42 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

Boob lift, no augmentation?

I feel your pain, sister. Gravity has done the old schlong no good. Its sheer weight and my propensity for boxers over briefs have left it too long for practical application.

Engorgement leaves me with a sore back and I'm thinking seriously about a reduction. A lever becomes exerts more force as it gets longer, so that extra two inches (~5 cm for metric fans) is a killer.

As soon as Victoria's Secret starts to make the "Miracle Pants" I'm SOL.

9:54 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

There once was a blogger named Bucky
Who thought that her limerick was sucky
But she misunderstood
It was really quite good
But this limerick isn't so lucky

11:20 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

My Sharona always makes me dance. ALWAYS!

12:54 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Madonna would be proud, so strike a pose, there's nothing to it.

6:45 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

"Pointless" TRULY is my favorite blogging genre. It is what wooed me into blogworld You mean I can make abso-fucking-lutely NO SENSE, say anything that amuses ME in the moment, and people will read it? SCHWEET! BTW, if a partner is going to be grateful for gifts from the sea, "Thanks for all the fish" is preferable to "thanks for all the crabs."

You make me sing, "M m m my bologna! Put a little mustard on it, mustard on it..."

7:45 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

*gasp!* Wait! Does this mean (eep!) I'm "one of your people"?!

*faints*

8:47 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

What a great kiss off line.."good bye, and thanks for all the fish".. I'll never view "Hitchikers Guide" the same way again!

10:57 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

ps.. me thinks the clown has become a legend in his own mind!

11:03 AM, November 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home