the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, November 07, 2005

Please leave a message at the tone

Shall we dance?

Hello there. We, your slow-dancing Ambassadors from space, are here to inform you that Katy cannot attend her blog tonight, as she still feels slightly on the crap heap, and she has to go into work tonight as well.

If you'd like, you may leave her a rude message pertaining to what exactly she can do with her lazy, non-blogging ass. When we have finished our romantic dance, we might even read a few and have a chuckle at the bitch's expense.

Bonus question: What song are we dancing to, and why?

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Miss Bucky can just get her ass well so she can blog again. Working tonight? That sucks.

They're dancing to "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes". The only way those two would ever dance together is if they were blinded (by smoke or whatever) and couldn't see who the dancing partner was.

8:11 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

"Strangers in the night, exchanging glances..."

8:42 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

I wanna new Borg
One in which we all FIT
One that won't make my hair fall out
One that won't make me eat your ---

Hey! I was making up a sci-fi song! To THE WRONG SHOW. Here's hoping the flu confuses you & I am awarded a can of Spam. Should I mention I myself am running on fumes and should not be allowed to comment?

..... in all seriousness, feel better soon, bleh on work, and is it Friday yet?

9:39 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Filthy Gorgeous, cause they are fabulous and they know it.

Topped off with the classic gay dance hit, Condoms are a boys best friend.

Fierce!


Take drugs, get better.

10:03 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You should keep your SICK ass home, so it can get well.

They're dancing, somehow, to Leavin' on a Jet Plane, because that is, inexplicably, the song that was in my head today.

10:21 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - Oh, I think they always secretly wanted each other. Protested too much and all.

Meggan - I LOVE the rhino poster! And that song is always a good pick. Give me enough drinks and I might dance along to that one. SCIENCE!

M_D - that one might be just romantic enough for these guys...

PlazaJen - Hey, if you can mix Star Trek and Huey Lewis, you fit right in here. And all the Spam in my cabinet is yours!

Jess - I do rather suspect these two are fans of Scissor Sisters. They left their heart in San Francisco, it's at some motherfuckin' disco.
And I'm just saying "no" to drugs...until I get some water to swallow 'em with.

Susie - is it EVER a bad time for Peter, Paul and Mary? And I think my sorry, sick ass is goin' home soon. I can feel it in the air.

11:49 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

They're not dancing at all. They have just stepped out of a romantic embrace, and Emperor Mollari is tugging down Ambassador G'Kar's pleather pants for a little sumpin sumpin. Note that Mollari has his hand in the jag-off position already. They have NO interest in Minbari 'gina.

You're not sick. I'M the one who's SICK hehehehe

12:47 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

You can feel your sick ass in the air? Well for chrissakes, get some clothes on or you'll catch your death of cold!!

Bonus song: The Two Left-Foot Waltz, by the Smothers Brothers.

1:21 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, assless chaps, remember?

6:28 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

They're dancing to "Woodpeckers from Space", because that tune is so annoying it just screams Bucky. Besides, both "wood" and "pecker" are dirty words to the right (wrong) minds, such as ours - The Internet as(s) a (W)hole.

7:04 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Dancin in the Dark?

I always knew they had somethin for each other....they just want to keep it hidden!

Feel better girl!

8:57 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I vote for some selection from "The King and I"

9:29 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Methinks they dance to white noise.
And what's with that guys hand?

And I hope you are feeling better today, Buckster.

9:32 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better today Bucky!

They're, of course, dancing to "Somewhere in the Night" by Barry Manilow. Why? Because they're HUGE Barry Manilow fans, HUGE I tell you.

9:48 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

"Crazy for You" by Madonna...because urequieted love cannot be contained.

11:32 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Mr B how about "Shall we Dance?"

11:37 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh wait--I know--it's the soft and melodic croonings of Katy Barzedor singing "When the moon hits your eye..." or something equally tasteful!

11:52 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger phsymom said...

Bonus = I Never Loved A Man

Commitments Soundtrack

hehehehe

12:29 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Werks fer me Sqrrrl!

"...1 2 3"

1:23 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home