the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Take THAT, Jennifer Beals

I recently wrote that I'd been traumatized by the movie Flashdance (and if you know what's good for you, you'll be traumatized by it, too - with plenty of alcohol involved). Nilbo commented:

"I will not abide you criticizing the off-the-shoulder sweatshirt from Flashdance. Show me you can remove your bra for me without exposing a single square inch of the good stuff, and I'll buy your argument. Till then, Flashdance will remain in my Classic Archives."

Oh, Nilbo, you don't take your own bra off very often, do you? The off-the-shoulder sweatshirt is not necessary for this operation. Watch as I release the hounds without removal of my Grand Funk t-shirt - which, for the record, is not an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt.



bra1.jpg
Left strap - out the sleeve

bra2.jpg
Right strap - out the sleeve

bra3.jpg
The unhook

bra4.jpg
Whole bra - out the sleeve

bra5.jpg
In yo' face

37 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Your taunting him by ending the post with, In yo' face?


Really, was that wise?

And you require two hands to unhook your bra? Amature. Two fingers, pow gone, done.

7:50 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Oh an by the way, even in several layers of tricky clothing, (garter belts, stockings, fancy skirts with buckles that dont actually do anything) I can get naked in less then 30 seconds.

Care to time me?

7:52 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hey, I never claimed to be wise.
And sorry, but I haven't removed nearly as many bras as you have. You have way more practice for the two-fingered hounds release.

7:52 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, got the stopwatch....and....GO!

7:53 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Well seeing as I am only wearing a plaid robe right now, that is sorta a head start dont ya think?

7:54 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Unfair when you promised corsets and useless buckles and nipple snaps and non-skid buttplugs.

Desqualefad.

7:55 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Ha! I never remove my own bra.

**running away giggling**

8:18 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I can take my bra off under a shirt or sweater, too, without exposing any skin. Good job, Bucky!

Eclectic - tee hee

8:22 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

men. they will never learn, will they? we ALL practice this shit in junior high.
BTW, this is a tangent jump, but since you mentioned Nilbo-the-wise, if anyone actually wants to hear how really talented he is as a performer, tune into my show on any Tuesday - he wrote and performed my show promo. I play it at the top of my show, between 9:50-10:15.
:) - its really good.

8:52 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I do that maneuver every day when I walk in the door. First, shoes, then bra, then watch.

Hey, what's that hanging out the bottom of your T-shirt in the last pic?

9:05 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Nicely done!
I had a pal who could put on a swimsuit under shorts and t-shirt and not show an inch of boobage or assage.
Still don't know how she did it.

10:32 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!

Actually, that was kinda hot.

10:41 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Did you show Jim my email?

10:44 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I won't believe it until I see the video.

You do have video footage of this amazing skill right?

11:56 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

ha ha ha...this must be fodder for your family Thanksgiving dinner table.

"...this week, I stripped of my bra for the internet."

*thud*

Someone pick up Aunt Bessie from the floor.

4:28 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

God, that was easy. It's like shooting slightly retarded fish in a barrel.

And I'm with Jess - two hands? Pfft. I could have your bra unhooked at the end of a slow dance using two fingers ON TOP OF your clothing and you'd never know it till the music sped up and we started to get jiggy wit it. Or in your case, get jiggly.

Now, betcha you can't remove your panties without taking off your pants ...

7:37 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Love your face in the first picture. Jen Beals ain't got nothin' on my Bucky.

Nice bra, btw.

8:08 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - okay, my dirty mind is running in a couple of directions on this one. I think my favorite is imagining you removing your husband's bra...

Squirl - I likely learnt it from you.

Opera gal - classic locker-room practice. And I will make sure to listen for Nilbo-the-wise-ass.

Susie - oh, SLAM! That's okay, I've already had my revenge on you via Photoshop and email. Think I should post THAT lovely picture?

M_D - now that is talent. I can take the stuff off like that, but not put it back on.

Jim - sorry, didn't mean to traumatize your delicate sensibilities. But if you really want trauma, you should see the picture I sent Susie last night, to which she replied, in large bold red letters: "MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!"

Zombie - you know I've always got video for you, my brain-chomping pet.

Mrtl - can we get a rimshot for Mrtl?

Milkmaid - heh heh heh heh I don't know if anyone in my family would be terribly surprised, but you know I'll try for the shock value anyway.

Nilbo - "slightly retarded"?
You take that back, RIGHT NOW!
I am COMPLETELY retarded, and I won't have you tell people otherwise.

8:25 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Amy - why thank you! It's not my best bra (i.e., doesn't have the name "Victoria" on the label) but it still pushes them puppies up higher than nature does. ;)

8:26 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Absolutely, post the "E! True Hollywood Story" of your breasts. It would be a hoot. Or two. On the down-low. heeheeeeeee

8:41 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

You don't even need to unhook it UNDER the shirt--even less skin exposed--nuthin to it--easy peasy!

Men get excited so easy, don't they?!

9:11 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Froggylady said...

Thank you for proving to the world that skin and skank is not a necessity, it is a luxury that should not be taken for granted, because if the men piss us off, we can get comfortable without EVER revealing the goods.

9:39 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well golly gee WHIZ, Buckster..send the email that you sent to Susie. You can't tease a fella like that.

9:48 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - you are evil. I admire that.

Effie - it takes so little to get 'em prancing in anticipation...

Kat - that's right - we can always take our naughty bits on strike.

Jim - check your email. And I will not be held responsible for any damage to your psyche upon viewing the attachment.

9:52 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Nilbo should know that EVERY woman can do that bra-removal move. No off-the-shoulder sweatshirt required. They teach that move in fourth grade when they gather up all the girls to wath The Video.

P.S. I'm currently pouting, because I've been completely left out of the Horrid Picture Email Loop.

::pout::

10:46 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

OK, now do it with legwarmers on.

And under a shower head.

(Just to get the TRU Flashdance Flavah)

10:47 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm with Ladybug --- and we want the Horrid Picture Email.

sbhhe@juno.com

Tease.

10:53 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You people are disturbed...
And everyone who has requested a copy of the awful picture should check his or her email. And then be prepared to vomit. ;)

11:09 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and PlazaJen - just say "NO" to the legwarmers!

11:09 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Curiousity killed the cat, I know, but I'm curious about the "email"....

11:52 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

No offense, but that ain't no magic trick or anything, I always take mine off like that.

12:27 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bone machine -- at least that song will have plenty of room to move around in yo head...

(heh, sorry, couldn't help it!)

Susie -- It would definitely be a hoot, or hooters, wouldn't it?

Eclectic -- Wow, you must be RICH! You have people who remove your bra for you! Wow...

Bucky -- You're da bomb. ;)

1:13 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I've done this in a car, while driving down I-75. Thank you Bucky for validating that removal of bra without skin exposure CAN be done. Nilbo, let's see YOU take YOUR panties off without removing your pants first.

2:10 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Okay I needed a laugh today, and this well it had me laughing. I just love it . . . I guess that makes me just as perverted as everyone else here.

5:35 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Done and done, Kassi ... but it helps when you're a guy, and the underpants are 11 years old and have a billion holes, and you can just reach through the fly and r-i-i-ip, they're gone.

Presto ... Commando!

6:01 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh . . . yea, the "watch" part, that's not, um, like "Woo-Hoo, Look at me!" That's um, thirdly, I remove my wristwatch. heh heh

I can't believe you're emailing all these poor, unsuspecting people that picture. Send one to Tom Cruise, it'll put him on Zoloft.

8:33 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

I can get naked in 15 sec

11:35 AM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home