the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Home is where the tart is...

...and this tart is HOME!

I mapped out an alternate route to avoid all the construction clusterfuck on 80 West, and I may have put in more miles, but by god, at least I was moving the entire time.

All in all, I'm whupped. And not in a fun, leathery way. So I will go the route of the lazy slut and post some pictures.

Here is a still life of a typical night from my weekend in Flint:


Still life with chips
Better Made chips and chianti in a cappucino mug.

Also, I found some new little friends in the vending machine at the Hill Road Meijer in Grand Blanc:


Murderous Homie

Series 9 Homies. I think the butcher figures no one will miss the homeless guy.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

So, um, what's so lazy about posting pictures???? Ya sayin' somethin' here???

After checking out your new homies I now know how that dumpster was on fire here in town. It wasn't Oscar the Grouch smoking in bed after all.

Glad you're home, safe and sound.

9:12 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well... HELLO LEETLE FRIENDS!

Glad you're home, Bucky! :)

9:14 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Wine from a mug almost beats the tetra pack wine I had from a styrofoam cup.

Glad you're back. Hopefully you'll recover soon.

9:18 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Eddie said...

glad you made it home safe,look forward to the new post about the trip..

9:48 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^^off to the corner store to buy Better Made Chips...the BEST...hands down!

10:12 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe.

12:21 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

No, no, no... it goes, "Home again, home again, jiggity-jig." I mean, you DID go to market to buy a fat pig, did you not? So, where's our jiggity jig, beeyotch? ;)

1:06 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Hooray! Bucky's home!
And I don't care if it is "just pictures", it's fresh Cotillion posting, which means good times.

1:50 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Yay! Bucky's home!

8:01 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Why is the meheecan butcher holding a silver toy giraffe?

8:04 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Why is the meheecan butcher holding a silver toy giraffe?

8:04 PM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home