the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We were just babies...drunken babies

While I was in Grand Haven last weekend, my brother Tardist presented me with a DVD containing clips from a video made in February of 1987. Because I am clearly not in my right mind, I thought I'd share some of it with you tonight.

Here you will see me at the unwrinkled age of 21, mugging for the camera, lip synching with Tardist to one of his songs, and asserting that we are the way we are because our parents were brother and sister. Good times!

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Froggylady said...

Thank you for sharing. I will be giggling to myself all day long and people will think I'm crazy.

9:08 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

So where's the embarrassing part?? I musta missed it -- looked pretty normal to me.

Home movies rock. That's what I tell my kids anyway when they're sick of being photographed.

11:42 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

I just heard about You Tube on the radio this morning. Pretty cool.

Yes, can't wait to see what everyone else says about this one. You've already heard what I have to say. :)

12:36 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger SierraBella said...

My husband heard the music and came in to have a look.
Love this a lot!

1:16 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

I will absolutely, always vote for you ;)
You're so cute!

1:44 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Okay, this is really cool, but one thing distracted me from paying attention to what you guys said the first time around.
Those glasses.
Oh, the humanity!
I felt like I was back home. My stepdad STILL wears those frames.

2:08 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Love the look Bucky; you were a hottie even then!

5:39 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Um, your fashion choices are KILLING me.

But your still hella cute.

7:03 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Yep. You were sweet looking behind those glasses, Bucky girl.

8:18 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Niiiice! :o)

9:00 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful teeth you have, Bucky :)

11:31 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Buffy said...

Ahhh...to be 21.

8:22 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee!

9:03 AM, June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's just plain cute all around.
10 Kudos.
And my, what straight teeth you have. They is beautiful. The oldest of four doesn't always have it's privelages...my biggest wish is braces and I am 42 (almost).

8:38 PM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home