the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Better than a peg leg

It didn't occur to me until we were nearly done with dinner last night that it was International Talk Like a Pirate Day. That seemed particularly appropriate, since we were eating at Joe's Crab Shack, and I can't think of a more piratey place that wouldn't make Jess reach for the Immodium *cough LongJohnSilver's cough*

If you've never been to a Joe's Crab Shack, you have to understand that the place is replete with boats, boat parts, big plastic sea creatures, and any other odd, nautically related items that can be hung from the walls and the ceilings.

There was one item, however, that caused me to sit up and take notice. Viewed from the side, one would realize that it was a rather large upright statue of a shark. When I saw it, however, it was from straight on, and...well...all I can say is, ribbed for her pleasure?


Penis fish

Suddenly, I have an irresistable urge to walk the plank.

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Ha ha! Nothing's lost on me. When I read blogs I scroll for pics first (yeah, well sometimes I'm scatter-brained), then go back and read. I didn't even notice the, er... statue... until you pointed it out. It's brain fog, Bucky, brain fog.

11:13 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh dear gawdahmighty... ribbed for her pleasure indeed. Do they have one that vibrates?

11:49 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I'm suing for unauthorized use of my image.

8:43 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gock... er, or, is it Nilbo's?

9:19 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

There's a phallus in the palace!

2:21 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Nilbo, put that thing away!
You could put somebody's eye out.
:o)

7:59 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

tee hee everybody's response. :)

9:41 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Yes...I saw Daniel Kahn this past weekend complete with some of his pirate music. Tom Waits is a guru of his ya know.

O and nice phallus among us ;)

10:18 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Thanks for sharing, Nilbo

10:19 PM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Someone (ahem?) should tape a few condom packets to the shark next time they go to Joe's. . . then accidently take photos . . . and accidently post them to their blog.

11:05 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have eaten at Joe's Crab Shack: there is one on the Louisville Riverfront that overhangs the Ohio River. However, I have never had the urge to walk the plank or make an erotic link the statue of a shark.

8:12 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap. Ow.

9:46 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Kentucky Brat said...

Jim! Holy Crap my ass! ah fuck it, never mind

8:11 PM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That thing come with batteries?

11:13 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Um, I feel dirty and squishy all of a sudden... and I'm spontaneously doing my Kegels...

11:35 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home