the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, September 15, 2006

I hope you weren't expecting anything tasteful

I've been on a real Kill Bill kick since I bought both DVDs last week. And you must know by now that, if I really like a movie, I will want the action figures to go along with the movie.

My collection already included figurines of Elle Driver and Beatrix Kiddo battling to the death, and a few nights ago, I decided to go online and see if there were any more kickass toys from KB that I should own. Imagine my delight to see one of my favorite characters from the movies, the lethal and unbalanced teenager Go-Go Yubari, represented in 7-inch high plastic tchotchke form.

Really, what's not to love about Go-Go? She's 17 years old, dresses in a short-skirted schoolgirl outfit, is completely insane, and giggles at Beatrix before she attacks. Do you understand how I had to have this action figure?

Go-Go Yubari



And, because I know so many of you would be disappointed with me if I didn't, I have included an upskirt shot of the doll. Come on, they wanted me to, or they wouldn't have made her underwear visible.

Upskirt Go-Go

Now, if they would just make a set of action figures for the 5.6.7.8s...

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Madame D said...

That is supacool!
Though, for the record, as soon as I saw her, I thought "Damnit! I want MY name to be Go Go!"
Ah well.

12:23 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

The Kill Bill movies were so weirdly sick. We were told to watch them back-to-back, which we did. I barely remember Go Go. Of course you had to do a crotch shot. You had no choice. :)

6:36 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Nice packaging. It features ball(s) and chains.

8:41 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I lurve Kill Bill I & II!

What's your favorite quote so far?

1:13 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - the one that's amusing me the most at the moment is:

"This tall drink of cocksucker ain't dead."

4:09 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Or:

"I shoulda been motherfuckin' Black Mamba."

4:10 PM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home