the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, September 23, 2006

What's up

Sorry not to be online this weekend...please see Squirl's site for what's going on here.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Big hugs, and big prayers, my sister.

3:18 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Be safe, love to you all.

9:51 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Much peace to you and your family girl...

2:26 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Just stopping in with another hug.

4:22 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

I can't hug without groping, and it's probably inappropriate (although expected of me). But I hope you and Squirl and the rest of your family weather this storm.

A lot of us are at the age when we fear the ringing of the phone ... sometimes we all get a reprieve - a temporary one - and sometimes not. I hope things work out for all of you the best way possible, darlin' ... and what the hell ... here's a big hug for you.

What? That wasn't my hand ...

5:31 PM, September 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(HUG)

7:25 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I hope everything turns out alright.
(((huge hugs)))

11:40 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

You and yours have my thoughts and prayers, Bucky.

1:04 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I truly hope that your mother will be ok. My best thoughts to you, Bucky!

2:16 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Going through my dad's battles with CHF. I empathize.

Much love and good thoughts to you and your family during this time.

11:33 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh sheesh, I hope all are doing well. Just now able to get around to blogging.

You guys ok?

11:40 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

You and yours have my thoughts, my heart. Wishing you peace above all else.

3:44 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home