the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, October 27, 2006

Any Captain and Tennille on there?

Swirl
'Round and 'round and 'round she goes; where she stops, who the fuck knows?



Just in case you'd forgotten what a freaky dork I am, here are the first 20 songs that shuffle on my iPod:

  1. Roger Miller - King of the Road
  2. Sass Jordan - Honey
  3. Nine Inch Nails - Get Down, Make Love
  4. Johnnie Bassett and the Blues Insurgents - I'm Gonna Do What I'm Gonna Do
  5. Mitch Ryder - Liberty
  6. Roomful of Blues - That Will Never Do
  7. Dido - Sand in My Shoes
  8. London Festival Orchestra - Prelude from Carmen
  9. Bob Seger w/Teegarden and VanWinkle - Love the One You're With
  10. Wicked Little Town (Hedwig Version) from Hedwig and the Angry Inch
  11. Lou Ann Barton - Te Ni Nee Ni Nu
  12. Beastie Boys - Soba Violence
  13. Lords of Acid - Out Comes the Evil
  14. T. Rex - Diamond Meadows
  15. Nikki James - Sugarcone
  16. They Might Be Giants - Go for G!
  17. Simply Red - Money's Too Tight to Mention
  18. Rob Zombie - American Witch
  19. Space Ghost - Minkey Boodle
  20. Joss Stone - The Right Time

Now it's your turn!

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Memphis said...

But you don't REALLY own any Captain and Tennille, right? Please tell me you don't.

1:07 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

TRAILERS for sale or rent, ROOMS to let, fiddy cent in da hood. Yo.

3:35 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Minkey Boodle, MINKEY BOODLE!

I love playing that when people are pulled up in a car next to us and our windows are rolled down...

3:44 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

Fabu hair.

I don't have an iPod...

6:03 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Mr B knows King of the Road!

I just saw the picture of JD dressed like the Captain last night when I was going through Mom's pictures. :)

9:10 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I don't have an iPod. I'm am behind the times when it comes to tech/electronics. I mostly listen to radio and have been acquiring a taste for Red Hot Chili Peppers and contemporary stuff instead of just my usual 80's music.

12:04 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Hair looks bitchin. Don't know half those songs. But I can sing Captain and Tennile like a mofo.

9:06 PM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home