the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, September 03, 2007

So spank me for lying

Okay, so I haven't gone anywhere near editing my BSC pictures, or writing my review of the show. I plead guilty to sleeping in and taking Labor Day off, even though, technically, I'm not working at the moment. Doesn't matter. Just showing my support for the working stiffs and stiffettes.

I'm at Tardist's place, leeching off his beer and wi-fi. If I tried to post anything meaningful right now, it would likely be a lengthy diatribe about people who won't stop telling me not to stick my finger up the cat's ass.

But if I can't do it, neither can you. Cat's ass, off limits.

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Finger up the cat's ass: no.

But popsicle? That's different.

10:40 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don’t apologize. You’ve no need to. Be cool and have fun. If you really want to be spanked… that’s another thing.

Anyone who gets near my cat’s ass will have to deal with me and my three samurai swords!

11:06 PM, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, what SSNick said... except about the three samurai swords.

Be cool, have fun.

Love ya.

9:07 AM, September 04, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Cat's ass is always off limits. Especially if you don't want to be instantly shredded by said cat.

1:08 PM, September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home