the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, November 19, 2007

Gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge

I had a real grump going on today, and had even begun the outline of a very bitchy post. But then I was pulled out of the muck by a long-overdue conversation with my bestest undead buddy, Zombie Flyboy.













Yes, speaking with the undead is one of my talents. Of course, it helps if the undead know your phone number. Zombie has been AWOL from the blogger world for far too long now, and I am starting the demand, right here and now, for at least a return to his famed Photoshop hijinks. You have to love a man who was able to edit me into a cast picture from Hee Haw.

So, my advice to you is: when you feel like a sullen pile of crap, whip out that cell phone to the Other Side and hook up with your favorite Zombie. While he may or may not eat your brains at some point in the conversation, he will undoubtedly also soothe your soul and probably make you laugh until pieces of your lungs fly all over the room.

3 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

How could you not love someone who would make you laugh until pieces of your lungs fly all over the room.

I'm glad he got you past your grump.

8:42 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

*sniff* That last part, Bucky... *sniff* about ZF making you laugh until your lungs flew all over the room... that's beautiful, man...

9:21 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

One more thing that whole "Gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge" thing... totally empty calories in my case... I'm just sayin.

1:13 PM, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home