the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some things never change

This is what Thirteen was doing shortly after I adopted him:


Thirteen blogs

I thought he would grow out of his kittenish need to blog about every detail of his life.

I was wrong, as this recent photo proves:


Thirteen blogs

He may be bigger, and he may have upgraded his laptop, but in all honesty, his content still sucks. He has no idea of when to use "me" and "I."

(I'm just jealous because he sells more ad space than I do.)

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

He just uses his kittenish good looks to get the good ads, that's all. His posts are mostly about calling on Ceiling Cat. I don't think he's the spiritual authority he purports to be.

4:49 PM, April 20, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alex does the same thing on my computer, even when the furball isn’t writing his blog. Notebook keyboards as WARM and I have learned that felines are expert in locating the warmest spot around.

8:52 PM, April 20, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I keep coming back here to look at the pictures. He was an adorable little fuzzball when you first got him. But he's quite a handsome boy now.

6:50 AM, April 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is so adorable. :O) I can't get over how cute these pictures are.

1:10 PM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger KatBouska said...

Awwww, what a cutie!!

6:03 PM, April 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I thought our cat was the only weirdo! The 'my documents' folder on my computer has been renamed "~Yhz", and while we slept, Azrael once installed office. yep, we woke up to a "Thank you for installing office"... and we though we had a virus :)

9:13 PM, April 21, 2008  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh my GOODNESS! You have my cat's twin. My Sneakers looks EXACTLY like that...LOL and that is his favorite place in the whole wide world too!

8:34 PM, April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home