the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My muse has gas



Can't play this? click on the mp3

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to interpuhtate this'n, but... I thought about Spirit=Wind, and Holy as Holey? But I figured I'd better stop that, lest I fall from grace. (Like a muthafucka.)
You have a blessed day. And you're welcome to fart in my church any time. Just, um, don't sit with me.

12:44 AM, June 24, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks Bucky, I needed that. I've been out of sorts since I woke up from a dream where I kept a woman from committing suicide. She did not appreciate me at all.

6:55 AM, June 24, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

You shoulda tagged along in my dream this morning which was full of SpaceBabies and psychedelics. For the first time in do long I got to have that feeling of coming on to a new exciting drug...

8:30 PM, June 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

You realize, Bucky, that people do fart in church—even clergypersons.

6:07 AM, June 25, 2008  
Blogger AngryMan said...

I fart in church daily and often sneak in at night just to fart there.

4:03 PM, June 25, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Sort of a benediction, a fart. Blessings to everyone.

11:27 AM, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed that your little fart in church ditty was so brief!

Perhaps you shouldn't eat spicy food before going to bed?

5:08 PM, July 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home