the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, July 28, 2008

You guys made me do this...

You asked for it.

There. Does that make him a little less scary? More scary? I still wouldn't invite him in, though I might steal the carrot.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Laura said...

Ok you steal the carrot and i'll steal the glove.

2:28 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Laura said...

I gave up the Dita site also. Not that she has emailed to see where I have been lol.

Good luck for the new job. Is it still in photography?

p.s you and House for an orderly line behind me.

2:48 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Kranki said...

Nope. Still scary. And now weird as well.

4:17 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

That is freaking hysterical!

4:40 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Deodand said...

It is a vast improvement - but he needs Disney eyes to be cute.

8:08 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Laura - I'm sure Dita is pining for you. ;)
No, the new job is not photography - I'll be selling electronic gadgets.

Kranki- We could sic Yoshi on it!

Charlotte - I really need to find something more constructive to do on my day off...

Deodand - It's moth season. Duck season! Moth season. Duck season!

8:53 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh see... now that's perfect!

Although, for some reason, I now have some unknown symphony running in my head, and Elmer Fudd saying "Kill the wabbit..."

1:10 PM, July 29, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

It's eyes still look maniacal. But the teeth are perfect for this site.

1:55 PM, July 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CK - that would be the opening strains to The Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner - and for those of you who *really* want to know...
http://www.thomasvillecentral.com/operadoc.htm

8:37 PM, July 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is why I love me some Bucky Four-Eyes! You never know what in the world you might find when you visit your site. It is never boring around here...

8:41 AM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

It looks like Elmer Fudd had best back the fuck up.

3:49 PM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now he gives me a smile and a chuckle.

4:50 PM, July 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home