the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, July 21, 2008

This one's for Stacy London

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Who is Stacy London?! I know you've a giant crush on her, but I have no idea who she is. Post a pic already, dammit!

1:33 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh, did I forget to say "please"? Sorry. ;)

1:34 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

Finally, a sermon that makes sense.

2:47 PM, July 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her gray stripe. Streak? Stripe.
Do we have to get you on the show? She might throw away your assless chaps, you know. PWAHAHAAAAAAAA

3:38 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - She's the host of TLC's What Not to Wear (a fashion makeover show). I posted a pic of her here.
And you don't have to stand on manners here of all places!

Bone - Amen. You only have to pray with one hand.

Susie - the grey streak does it for me, too. Rowr! I'd love to be on the show, but I'd have to hide the chaps and my cool Spiderman shirt. And my Planet Terror t-shirt.

7:03 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yeah, you would need to hide a few things. You could leave them over here until the danger has passed.

8:48 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Ah. I remember that, just hadn't made the connection. Thanks! (And hey, if I don't stand on the manners here, they start a riot.)

11:43 AM, July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home