the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The only thing missing is the hairless pussy

It just dawned on me that my fifth blogiversary was a couple of weeks ago. It's too late to celebrate that milestone in human culture (but if you do feel like paying tribute, go out for a pap smear and have the doc yell "Hello...hello...hello...hello..." next to your monkey).

Instead, let me celebrate this warm and fuzzy holiday by presenting to you:

Real Thanksgiving of New Jersey (click on the image to view larger):



Real Thanksgiving of New Jersey

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Vajana said...

love the Sicilian Jazz Hands. Bob Fosse would be so proud. Happy turkey Day!

2:21 PM, November 26, 2009  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ooooookay, then.

5:35 PM, November 26, 2009  
Anonymous Susie said...

*standing O*

9:09 PM, November 26, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I ibid. Squirl.

3:42 PM, November 27, 2009  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm sure it makes little sense if you don't watch the show.
But really, it doesn't make that much more sense to those of us who do watch.

1:08 AM, November 28, 2009  
Anonymous Flying Mermaid said...

I've been out of the loop for longer than I realized, by the look of your blog. Dang, how'd that happen? If only I could have email alerts. And speaking of blogs -- I can't believe you started just 6 months before I did! (But I also can't believe 5 YEARS!)

Since I watch NO SHOWS, nothing makes sense, except New Jersey, of course.

12:49 AM, January 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home