the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, August 19, 2013

Adventure Tchotchkes! #38 "Three simple rules for dating my whore"

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Over achieving belches are not usually appreciated. :-)

9:04 AM, August 19, 2013  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I'm sure there's somebody who likes it. Tempted to search, but not sure I want to see the inevitable results.

9:11 AM, August 19, 2013  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

You don't wanna see those search results.

Here's the thing that is coming to mind for me: who is the "my" in "Three simple rules for dating my whore"

Perspective shifts. Which is ok, I think it's the title that sticks with me. If I am the audience, is the "my" person sitting next to me?

9:46 AM, August 19, 2013  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

He/she who holds the whore is "my."
In this case, Pimp Cat is the "me" in "my" but I think it can be applied wherever appropriate.
As if there's ever anything appropriate in my comics.

9:59 AM, August 19, 2013  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

AHH now I got it! That's funny.

Sometimes I am not the master of the obvious!

8:50 PM, August 19, 2013  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

My titles don't always have much to do with the comics, either. I usually just name them whatever pops into my head and seems funny at the moment. :)

9:37 PM, August 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home