the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Peppermint Patty audio, Part One

this is an audio post - click to play

Be warned, my delivery may make Steven Wright seem positively dynamic.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Nilbo said...

Heeheehee ... awesome. You do have a guy's voice.

And hee. You said "tits".

5:10 PM, May 01, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nilbo, you're such a romantic.

5:18 PM, May 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part?
"I blame part of this on all the Camels I sucked on in high school" *cough, clearing of throat*

too funny.

6:12 PM, May 01, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

No, certainly not a "guy voice." Not at all. And I don't care what they say, but you don't in any way sound like the Captain of the Guard from Spaceballs (played by Stephen Tobolowsky) in the slightest.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0864997/

There ya go! :)

7:21 PM, May 01, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

This is the best audioblog I've ever heard. Funny as hell.

Outfuckingstanding!

8:06 AM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

who is Steven Wright?

9:05 AM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Thanks for the link, Bucky, but I think I may have to go lose my breakfast now.
That was beyond painful, and I think a corpse actually just might be more animated.
That guy has a Career? I don't get it, then again, I don't get Larry The Cable Guy either, although I like the other "blue-collar comics". My dad reassures me that LTCG is actually really funny, but that I'm too educated to get it.
wtf??

10:13 AM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Bucky sent me a link to Steven Wright, dear readers.

10:15 AM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I like your monotone. It is very relaxing. I am going to go back and listen to it when I need to cool my jets.

6:54 PM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

You don't necessarily sound like a dude. Maybe just one of Marge Simpson's sisters.

I love your voice, Bucky. It turns me on. In that weird, kinky, Marge Simpson sort of way.

12:52 PM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home