the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where's my candles, motherfucker?

So here I am, makin' all all kinds of trouble with my sister, and it just dawned on me that today is my two-year blogaversary.

Does that entitle me to a drink? I think it does. Perhaps I will dance the dance of the failed ventriloquist upon the bar - and then Squirl can push me into a shopping cart and take me away before the po-po show up.

It ain't gonna be pretty, people.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

So, like, yeah, like, happy, like blogoversary, DYUDE!

10:12 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great, Bucky! Congratulations on your blogaversary! I’ll provide the candles, if you provide the cake—and the booze! OK?

10:24 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Does rum cake cover both of those bases?

Happy 'versary Sis!

7:28 AM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Happy-day-after-yer-2nd-bloggiversary!!!

Where's the rum cake???????

Here's to many more years of fun with Bucky!

1:05 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

Happy Blogiversary Bucky! May you have many more! :)

2:49 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Terrible Twos?? Hah! It's all a party from here on out. Happy Blirthday!!

7:13 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Happy blogday!!!
*confetti and tequila shooters*

8:35 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Happy Blogaversary, Bucky!
I hope your sis will abstain before taking charge of the shopping cart. She could be the designated pusher -- but that just sounds wrong.

3:47 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Happy Blogoversary, Bucky!!!

OOOhhhh... I concur on the rumcake. What's not to like? Rum? Cake? Fabulous!

I've been thinking of conCOCKting a "Monkey Margarita" in honor of your day:)

10:24 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

mmm...rum cake...mmm

10:09 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'm late, but hope it was a Happy Blogaversary!

7:16 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home