the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Take it for another spin

I've had to dump my music/video hosting service, so it may be a bit before I've adjusted all the music/video links on the Cotillion.

At this point, I'm looking for a free host that will let me embed my songs here. In the meantime, in between time, for anyone who's interested, here's a link to my playlist at The SixtyOne:

Katy Barzedor at The SixtyOne

I think there's even one song on there I've never posted here before. If it doesn't autoplay, just click on the name of the first song on the list, then click the song name that appears in the white area above the list - it should play the whole list in order then. Lucky you!

Will update when I've gotten the videos and non-music audio posted on an accessible site. If you can't stand to wait that long, here's Quasimodo's dick for your nostalgic viewing pleasure, you sick fuckers.


7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Sorry you had to drop that service. Better things coming around for you soon. :-)

6:46 AM, October 13, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I didn't know falcons had lips. Well, except maybe "BF", but he wasn't really a real falcon. You know, not in real life.

9:13 AM, October 13, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

By the way, something about that "Ain't That Easy" song makes me think you need to cover some Cult tunes. Careful, you'll have to gyrate your hips if you do.

9:17 AM, October 13, 2008  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

What's Gene $immon$ doing between 'moto's legs?

8:49 PM, October 13, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Ah yes...the rotating blue dick.

2:30 PM, October 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never get enough of Quasi's schlong. You really outdid yourself with your sculpting capabilities:)

::Coming out from obscurity to surf my fave blogs::

9:18 PM, October 15, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give DivShare at try, Katy. Free storage up to 5 GB and easy imbedding and sharing. I’ve been using it for months.

12:24 AM, October 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home