the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, November 03, 2008

Your moment of zen

This came in a package of wax lips I bought last year (oh, like you wouldn't grab a handful of wax lips if you saw them in the checkout lane at Meijer around 3:30 in the morning, when the bars won't have you anymore and no one wants to see you naked).

I'm extremely confused by it, so I keep it displayed prominently on my desk to remind me that there are people out there who are on more drugs that I am.

Yappy

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

That's an easy one! It's Paul Stanley. Notice the eye makeup, the enlarged red lips...the furry chest.

6:41 AM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, I saw the lips and thought, "Mick Jagger"!

6:43 AM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm not saying Mick's not naughty enough for the collar, I just think he's more discrete than Paul. After all those years of shaking it in front of Gene, he has to work harder to get his attention.

6:45 AM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

I'm with Squirl-Bob on this one -- he immediately reminded me of Jagger. Y'know, beFORE he got all anorexic and shit.

4:05 PM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're all wrong. It's Richard Simons.

11:17 PM, November 05, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:17 PM, November 10, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is kinda strange...

12:58 PM, November 11, 2008  
Blogger Candy said...

I have dogs, dogs with big lips, trust me. You do NOT want to kiss them. No. no you dont.

11:57 PM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home