the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something not about buttsex

Look! There's a blog here! Who'd have thought to look for a blog here?

It's been hectic here since last we met. I finally made full time at work, I'm teaching - those are good things, both of them! The not-so-peachy helping of the pie was the bronchitis that came to stay...and stay...and stay.

There a real post - with actual words and shit - brewing in my head about a badly coiffed customer, but it's not squirting out of me like Wow chips the way my posts used to, so in the meantime, here's a little of what I loosely call "art" (made with cellphone photos in Photoshop).




Pale rider
Pale Rider






It's in the trees - it's coming!
It's in the trees - it's coming!





Beaks ain't cheeks
Beaks Ain't Cheeks







Cracked nipple surprise
Cracked Nipple Surprise

4 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Them's...boootiful!!

8:36 AM, April 25, 2010  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I wish I knew how to play with Photoshop. Nice work!

9:54 AM, April 25, 2010  
Anonymous Flying Mermaid said...

I, too, have been mostly silent. Sorry about your long bronchiness!

I'm always accused of photoshopping my pix, but wouldn't know how if my life depended on it -- good thing I live in a psychedelic wonderland!

Don't think I haven't thought of you in your long absence, even worried some, would have called if there were any phone service out here -- I've gotten so I pretty much never leave the house at all.

But Candye did come to visit a couple weeks ago, and that was a blast.

1:44 PM, April 25, 2010  
Blogger Birdlips said...

A truly gifted artists!

2:05 PM, April 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home