the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want all my poems read aloud by George Gaynes

Let's ease into the year with a little bad poetry, shall we?

Palsy jazz hands and a white cactus growin' out your ear;
Albino jerky man, liver-spotted rattlesnake,
A brazen inch of pale ankle twixt cuff and sock.
Got more behind you than you got comin'
So why not shuffle to the chase?
No, thank you, kind sir;
I would not like to blow you.

Oh, also - I graduated.

The waiting is the hardest part:

Not worried about farting


Then I got up on stage and looked like this in front of people:


Words of wisdumb

So now you must call me "Master." Or, you know, continue on with "asshole."

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't get you that wish, Bucky, but I have been known to read a poem or thousand.

10:36 PM, February 29, 2012  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Miss your blogging... um Master!

11:11 PM, February 29, 2012  
Blogger Kranki said...

You are the Master of Mistresses!

12:28 AM, March 01, 2012  
Blogger eclectic said...

I went to high school with a kid named Chris Gaines, but other than limericks, he wasn't so much about poetry as I recall.

Day-um sis, you are one smart-looking gradjooit!

12:44 AM, March 01, 2012  
Blogger Squirl said...

But it was a great speech, Master Sister.

6:28 AM, March 01, 2012  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

I'd like to hear that poem sung by Bill Callahan.

10:02 AM, March 01, 2012  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

P.S. Is that speech available anywhere?

10:02 AM, March 01, 2012  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nick - you'll be my understudy for George Gaines!

Sierra - Trying to get back into the groove (like Madonna, but without the scary-toned butt).

Kranki - Boy, does that get confusing when I clothes shop.

Eclectic - Isn't Chris Gaines really Garth Brooks?

Squirl - and that's why you've always been my favorite sister.

Sheryl - it will eventually be available on iTunes. I'll let you know when I see it there.

10:16 AM, March 01, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home