the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Beered and bored


This'll peg me quicker'n a Rorschach

Here is what happens when I have pen and paper, but no Gumby, with my beer. This should give one a pretty fair idea of how I always filled the margins of my class notes when I was in school (grade school all the way through college). This one is tame, as it does not contain a single penis, exaggerated or otherwise.

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Amy said...

Beered and Bored and good at drawing faces! That's you!

5:27 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, Amy girl! This is not even some of my stranger doodling. I do seriously need help. :)

5:30 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

God, she plays guitar, sketches (very good by the way), is funny, and is married to a Wings fan. May my granddaughter grow up to be you!

6:49 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People at dooce are always asking me for a picture of THIS. I don't have any to show. Since you are a master of the exaggerated penis, you could probably help me out. Do you do commissioned penis portraits?

I am POKEY. And I am hung like a horse.

10:03 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bear - ah, but you haven't heard me "play" the guitar, which I haven't picked up in [insert obscene amount of time]. I'm mostly a chunk chunk rhythm player, and I can play some weird lines, but nothin' to jump up and down about.

Now, Pokey, on the other hand, seems to have somethin' to jump up and down about (but you shouldn't, 'cause you might bang that massive thing on the floor). We should talk about this portrait, I think I can make it happen. Check back, Pokey, check back.

10:22 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Madame D said...

Aw man, you can draw, too!
Fuck!
I can do a stick figure.
Maybe.
If it's a good day.

5:38 AM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home