the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Crop it like it's hawt

I, too, am tired of and a little freaked out from seeing my big smiley picture every time I come here, so it must be time for a new post.

You people seem to be awfully interested in the about-to-spit picture I posted here a couple of days ago. That photo is my most-viewed photo on Flickr.

Geez, folks, if I'd known all I had to do was post my nekkid shoulders with a man peeking out from behind me, I'd have done it months ago! Why are people viewing this so much? Are they trying to figure out if we're nekkid? Can't decide what's goin' on right at the bottom of the frame?

Ha! Suckahs! You should've seen it before I cropped the photo. Too bad, though, it will have to remain a mystery. Are they nekkid? Is that a hand? What's he doin' behind her? Where's Gumby? Spit or swallow?

Aaaaah, y'all never fail to disappoint me. Perverts. Don't ever change.

26 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

First!!! Oh, wait, this isn't Dooce.

10:34 AM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks for moving the SMILE picture down. Let's see what else your lovely, perverted friends come up with. I love reading your comments. :-)

10:44 AM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*streaks across EMPTY room all nekkid*

*giggles*

*door smacks bare ass*

*giggle and smiles*

10:47 AM, April 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bucky. It must warm the cockles of your, um, something to know that people are viewing your Flickr pics and touching themselves.

Heh. Cockles. Uh huh huh.

10:56 AM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, I don't know how these perverted people find me. I mean, I'm so shy, unassuming, and tasteful in my online dealings...

Mr B - putchyer drawers on, son, it's not that warm yet! And your profile pic continues to freak me out a little more with each change...

LadyBug - never underestimate the power of warm cockles. And are my bare shoulders really an incitement to masturbation? If so, I've been workin' it completely wrong all these years...

1:09 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

Bucky, I think I love you. Can I be your bitch?

1:35 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

Get in line Ern Baby...(waves hands frantically) PICK ME! PICK ME!

2:21 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Now, don't fight, kids. Plenty of room in the bitch wagon.

2:27 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

The more bitches, the better, I guess. And if you're one of 'em, Greenie, then count me in!

2:54 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

Woohoo!!! Let's ride!

3:07 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Is too warm enough!

4:50 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Wow, smack downs and bitch fights and bitch wagons, man, a girl sleeps all day and misses everything.

4:53 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Hey, Bucky...I'M the girl with the (unscorched) rubber figurines, the lubricant and the steak sauce...
I'm just sayin'...

7:36 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

the bare shoulders thing....its the imagination that makes it so sexy.... we can all leave it to our imaginations as to how you look and what your up to. Much better than nothing left to my imagination. Thats my theory anyhow. I think you now must post full frontal picture to verify if this theory is correct. This would, of course, be for scientific purposes only!

11:57 PM, April 05, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

the bare shoulders thing....its the imagination that makes it so sexy.... we can all leave it to our imaginations as to how you look and what your up to. Much better than nothing left to my imagination. Thats my theory anyhow. I think you now must post full frontal picture to verify if this theory is correct. This would, of course, be for scientific purposes only!

12:04 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The bitch wagon is much like the sin wagon, only full of bitches. Keep up, Jess. There will be a quiz later.

Susie, the bitch wagon needs another case of A1. And tell Gumby not to take his eyes off the road.

Bear. Dear, sweet Bear. If you're lookin' for full-frontal nudity pictures, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong blog. Now, let's see...what blogger that we know would post pictures of her own naked titties on her blog? Hmmmmm, let me ponder that, that's a tough one.

8:41 AM, April 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO out of the loop.

WHO posted pics of their naked funbags on their blog?

And why wasn't it better advertised?

10:58 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Well, LadyBug, you'll be disappointed to know it's not Nancy Drew. Yes, you knew I couldn't leave that alone forever, right?

Who posted her naked funbags, hmmmm? Well, I could say, but I think it's more fun to tell you to start checkin' the pages of the people who comment here regularly, and you will be rewarded with funbags soon enough. (hint: it's NOT Greatwhitebear, Greenie, or Mr. B)

12:43 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Bucky, I dont know what kind of whore trollop would put pictures of her naked self online. I am outraged and disgusted. If I ever am forced to look at something so horrifying, I might just do something terrible.

Some people just have no manners or taste and should be flogged.

Repeatedly. I prefer red twizzlers.


You said funbags heh.

2:20 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OK, offcially never looking at Twizzlers the same way again.

2:35 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Funny how a little mystery gets em all worked up, eh Bucky.

And yet, I have found myself visiting a certain someone's booby picture a few times now, just to see if I imagined it or not.

So whether you crop or whether you get em in the frame, you can't deny the pull of the 'girls'.

4:18 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I am relieved to know that I have not revealed my Bags o de Fun

4:52 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Besides, I prefer the term "Dirty Pillows"

4:53 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

amy...i have jr's boob pic bookmarked!

8:56 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Dirty pillows! God, I love you, Mr. B. Just for that, I'll make sure none of the pig's blood falls on you.

Bear - you say "pic" like it's a singular thing. Better check back, knowwhatImean?

10:39 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I chek them all out regularly, just have this one bookmarked: http://reformedstrippersanon.blogspot.com/2005/03/blogger-you-will-be-hypnotized-by-my.html#comments

8:56 PM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home