the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Devil dad and devil dog


Devil Dad and Devil Dog
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

I have to go to Baltimore for a conference this week. I'm gonna miss these boys, satanic though they are.

You people have no such luck. My hotel has high-speed wireless 'net, so I shall continue to pester y'all as though I were home. I have a laptop and I'm not afraid to use it. And I'll take really awful pictures of myself for your amusement, I promise.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Why did my eyes instantly jump to the word satanic in this post? Im all ohh puppy and then I see SATAN. sigh. Im hopeless.

11:37 PM, April 10, 2005  
Blogger Ern said...

It's so nice of you to take us with you on your business trip. I'd be all, "See ya suckas! I'm not sittin' in my room blogging, I'm gonna go spend my whole per diem on alcohol consumption!"

2:27 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I hope you packed your own sheets! Too late, she's out the door.

6:59 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

A boy and his dog. Don't worry, they'll take good care of each other.

9:27 AM, April 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing you posted that pic of your guys so you'd be able to look at them while you're gone.

You're such a nerd.

And, of course, that's why I love you.

Hope you have a fun trip, Bucky.

Watch out for terrorists! (Be wary of anyone with freshly-clipped toenails.)

9:29 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Are you there yet?
It's not the same over at Dooce without you.

12:24 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

So sweet, devil dog and devil hubby. Susie, exactly what did you mean when you said they could "take care of each other"?

2:19 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*sneeks in and puts up butt-ugly wallpaper and turns all the chairs toward the walls, flips around pictures and displaces floral arrangments*

*slips out*

2:30 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Squirl, you ARE your sister's sister. dooce.com is going down in flames without you, Bucky. The comments page, that is. Cuntway Titty won't even stop in.

3:50 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, thank you, I think.

8:16 PM, April 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home