the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I know, fill your bladder with beer then get on a plane!


Yeah, I was in the Cincinnati airport for a while.

It was perfect. I started my book at Bishop airport on my way out, and I finished it on the flight from Cincinnati to Flint. What a nice breather from the tech and business stuff I have to read all the time! And it doesn't get much more ridiculous, yet profound, than this book.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Robbins is always fun.

8:37 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on Tardist's PC and made my other comment under his name. Duh!

8:38 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, ho! Impersonating a tard!
Actually, a pretty good imitation. :)

8:39 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Thanks, uh, I think.

8:53 AM, April 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true that if you flush a plane toilet while sitting on it you will have your ass sucked into by a vaccum of air and be trapped there by the pressure and then have to be set free and your ass will be blue? Is it? huh huh???

Cause a blue ass would totally match my hair....

10:34 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Madame D said...

Dude, I totally love that book.
Okay, I love Tom Robbins, but still.
Love that book.

5:36 AM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess -- I haven't had the courage to try the whole flush-while-in-the-air-and-my-ass-is-still-on-the-seat thing, but I'd be happy to pay for your ticket if you want to experiment with the blue ass and then share with the class.

Madame D - I loved this book. Now I have Villa Incognito to go, and I've read all Robbins' stuff (until his collection of short stories comes out this summer).

9:13 AM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger floatingwild said...

there is no other way i would ever fly! + the going to the bathroom keeps me occupied and my mind off the fact that i am trapped.

1:32 PM, April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home