the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Self-Portrait Day: Elvis


I coulda sworn I asked Col. Parker for a refill...

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Thank you very much!

7:17 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

have you ever done the test where they whack off a big chunk o your hair?

Delphi makes you go get that test

it is SO EVIL

8:10 AM, April 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Bucky on the crapper. AND an Elvis reference. I can die a happy man. Pass me a cheeseburger.

8:58 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Check out them nekkid feat!

11:24 AM, April 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you totally took my idea! guess i'm just not fast enough. oh well :(

2:53 PM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Hey! Where's the fried peanut butter sandwich?

4:57 PM, April 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever been more attracted to anyone ever. Thats just so,hot. I wanna throw my panties and yell, Im all shook up!

I knew Elvis wasnt really dead, I just didnt realize he had a sex change and went to work in MI.

Does Jim know?

6:17 PM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - no, I have not been subjected to the ritual hair whacking. I have to agree with the evility of it, though. Why don't they just lop off a tit while they're at it?
Oh, and the place where I was plied with alcohol in Baltimore was Capitol City Brewing Company, in the Harborfront mall thingy.

Folks, I understand that the combination of my bare feet and the fact that I'm perched seductively on the toilet emits an irresistable mojo, but please, people -- I beg of you to show restraint!

heh heh, restraint.

And the fried peanut butter sandwich? Can't say it didn't occur to me, but room service wouldn't come back to my room again after the whole mint-on-pillow fiasco.

Oh, and I don't think Jim was onto the whole thing until he found the bejeweled jumpsuits I had stashed away.

8:21 PM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Strizz said...

Shouldn't you be eating a sub?

10:12 PM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

MHAHAHAHAHHAHA love it!!

10:38 AM, April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home