the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, August 12, 2005

I asked for it

I happened to take a gulp of Dr. Pepper down the wrong pipe just now, and the noises I'm sure came from me at that moment were somewhere between a drowning goose and rusty plumbing. Jim asked if he needed to use his Heimlich maneuver on me, but I managed to assure him it was just liquid and I would be fine after a bit more spluttering. I also made sure to let him know that the Hind Lick maneuver might yet be needed.

After I'd regained what composure I possess (it ain't much, but it's my speck of dust), I asked if he'd had the chance to practice the Heimlich on dummies in his training class.

He said, "No, on people. I practiced CPR too."

I nodded, willing to let it go at that, when he added, "I did practice FCM on dummies, though."

FCM? I wondered aloud.

"Funky Cold Medina."

Why do I continue to walk right into this shit?

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Kranki said...

What is with all this comment spam lately? Fuckers!

Love the new look! Lipstick?!?!?

8:59 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Man, I hate to take away anonymous commenting, but this spam is gettin on my nerves!

Thanks, Kranki. Yup, I had a momentary outburst of girliness and it got caught on camera.

9:04 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

the commenters don't seem to like opera too much, I've noticed. kinda like real life...
Bucky, he sounds chatming and fun - you're very very lucky.

:)

9:32 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Did he talk like Froggy when he said it?

9:37 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - you only think he's charming 'cause he's never sneezed in your hand.

7:32 AM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - no, it was more like Alfalfa.

7:33 AM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Hey there Bucker...sorta an excitin day! I decided to hire this here agent after runnin purty long background check. Nice of the that DP to give me the URL in the comment she made.

10:16 AM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Mahala said...

Early in my EMT career, I was taught the "hiney lick" and the "pump and blow" (cpr) and what F.U.B.A.R. meant. Beware the professional looking paramedics, they're crackin' jokes on your unconscious ass all the way to the hospital.

10:16 AM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG...I am going to download that song right now.

THAT WILL GET RID OF ANDY GIBB!

3:01 PM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You're married to Tone Loc?

5:27 PM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

wtf were you doing dr pepper in the first place? you deserve everything u get :)

oh and kaidin wants me to do a row of 'k's for you both kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

5:18 AM, August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home