the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Well, crack my crab!

Yes, I do realize I've gone insane and this is my third post today. I feel guilty for missin' my Friday post, so I'm overcompensating. I'll probably get you all really expensive Christmas gifts, too, to assuage my heavy conscience.

I'd like to show you the reasons why I'm a lump in my chair right now with a big ol' full belly.

crab
Exhibit A


Sure, the crab legs were exceptionally good today, but can one really go to Hooter's and not have any hot wings? I think not.

wings
Exhibit B

Okay, the color is a little exaggerated, but they were a little extra hot today.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to do about 1,000 situps.

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I just had pizza at Ichabod's folks. His mom does make a good pizza. She also sent us home with some travel books for NYC. Can't wait for that trip.

That crab would look so much better if I hadn't just filled up on pizza.

4:59 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

MMMMMM crab. Devil women. Hateful, mean woman.

Now I dont like you anymore.

5:07 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - I'm jillis of your NYC trip.

Jess - Little crab envy?

6:31 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

AWW MY gawd dang Buckin! I woulda helped ya but you already done bit that ole chunck a legs off right off that there crab allready.

Cool that ya'll Flintanians got hooters around your parts. We got ourselves some chi chi's 'round here. Buffalo's wings (?)tho? Seems like them kinda wings would keep ya'll sorta grounded. How'd they catch fire? What kinds a security equipment do you use for a fire like that?

6:57 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

GW - while I'd shorely luv to tell ya the secrets to mah big wing fire, then where would be, I ask yew, the mystery in yores and my relayshunship?

8:13 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Just reading the news, and thought you might be interested, you know, as a concerned citizen.

8:29 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

Bucky's Four - Sorry but I'm already involved. Thanks anyhow. Nice Cowtillion by the way. I read you have proms here.

8:30 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

hootenanies as such?

8:30 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

Sweet JESUS! That looks good.

8:50 PM, August 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need those crab legs soo bad...closure will be coming soon...i can already tast the buttery sweetness

9:00 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Bucky - did you have Jackaroo sauce on the wings?

mmm...

9:38 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - I now have the unconrollable urge to visit Bald Knob, Arkansas...

GW - can't have the hoot without the nanny, can ya?

Kranki - it was heavvvvvenly.

Deepthroat - there is redemption in the melted butter!

Opera gal - I'm afraid of the jackaroo sauce. I mean, how do they extract it from the jackaroos?

6:44 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Image B looks like what ZZ Top looked like on stage last night...smokin' hot! It was the third time seeing the Texas trio and as usual, they did not disappoint.

8:34 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Jomama said...

I'm obviously the only one not in the know, but Hooters has crab legs? That has got to be a Michigan thing because I've never seen them on the menus out here. :(

9:30 AM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

I looked back on that word hootin' nanny when I spelt it right after puttin' in in this here B-Log. Didn't look right. Thanks for the spellin'help Buckinout4Eyes...un yea...best keep this 'lationship mysterious. o en...went with your advisin' and finally got some stuff out. Thank you kindly.

2:34 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - I am jillis. I've not seen the Texas boys, ever. Aaaaah, I shall live vicariously through you...where's my cheap sunglasses?

Jomama - you sure? I've had crab legs at Hooters in a number of different states. If you don't see it on the menu, grab your waitress by the hooters and demand your shellfish!

GW - well, bust my britches! Good to know you was gainfully occupied this weekend. Don't worry, we'll hoot this nanny again before all's said and drummed.

9:43 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Sorry dear, you're on your own for the glasses. It was a good time though. Them boyz is gewd.

10:35 AM, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home