the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Colonel Harlot Sanders


Channelin' the Colonel

As you can see, my cuisine has gone from fancified Hooters' fare to the finest that KFC has to offer. Chickens tremble in my wake.

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still channeling for some crab legs here not to mention the all redeeming butter. Maybe if I get off my bloggin ass (credits to Ichabod). It's so fucking nice out! Need beer.

4:27 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I haven't eaten the Colonel in a long time.

7:05 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

One could also say you had some Kentucky Fried Cock, too. What? You think some male chickens weren't consumed? Behold the power of Kentucky Fried Cock!

10:44 PM, August 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I get dibs on the leg

11:41 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Lori - Beer is nice because it's so flexible, and really, good with any meal.

Kitty - You just keep tellin' yourself that.
When my stomach is upset, I often get an order of KFC's ultrabland mashed potatoes (no gravy) to settle things down, as was the case yesterday. Otherwise, I dig me an original recipe breast, greasy as you like it.

Squirl - and the Colonel is feelin' a little unloved!

Nugget - I think that's what they make the chicken strips out of.

Dazed - I knew I wouldn't have to fight you for the breast.

9:38 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

Finger lickin' good.

1:00 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

The Colonel after crablegs? Nah... couldn't do it. MORE crab, MORE crab, MORE crab...! Once I open the floodgates on crab, it takes an act of God to close 'em down. But you gotta be tough to eat at Hooters. Last time I came home and obsessively researched breast augmentation for weeks. Mr. E won't let me go there anymore.

1:04 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's so nice that Kentucky has been able to reach beyond its borders and spread the joy of the land.

*hacks up chicken bone*

1:42 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Chickens are decent people.

2:15 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

Well if you can't have crab everyday, why not go for the "OLD GUY."

3:08 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

mmmmm..colonel's dirty bird. It has been a while since I had a helping of that salt and grease. I'm headin' for a 4 piece combo y'all.

Oh, and Hi Bucky!! =)

dc

5:34 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kranki - why, thank you! Oh, you probably meant the chicken, didn't you?

Eclectic - yeah, I can't say I don't get D-cup envy when I go into Hooters. But, the view keeps Jim more than happy, so I can eat just as slowly as I like.

Mr. B - another Kentuckian talent - the ability to self-Heimlich.

Torrie - chickens may be decent people, but they never respect me in the morning.

Nanina - I have always believed in goin' for the OLD GUY. And now, my husband will smack me 'round the room for that.

Dang - always glad to inspire grease lust in my blog brethren. Slide on over the border, yo!

Bone Machine - I don't usually say this, as it's entirely too girlie, but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'll take my greasy chicken on the bone - at least I know it's not innards!

1:54 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home