the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Boom!

Really? I got nothin'. Nothin' but a big ol' headache that I've had allllll day long - it's an all-day sucker.

My eyes feel like they're about to pop right out of my head with the velocity of a bullet.

Sort of like this:



The popsicle princess

I guess I should just be grateful that

a) my ovaries aren't leaking

and

b) my pussy doesn't smell like cat food.

I mean, I don't think it does. Does it? Can you guys tell from there? Is that why the cats swarm my room?

Dammit, now my head hurts, my eyes are about to explode, and I'm genitally self conscious. Who's got some Massengill?

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Madame D said...

Holy crap-maybe that IS why the cats swarm you!
Though, it probably would have been mentioned to you before now.

And that is one desperate looking cat.

4:40 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, no, poor Bucky. I hope that headache is gone now.

Wobbles has a "caught in the act" kind of look going there.

8:55 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweetie, you know I adore you, but I'm not about to find out about the smelling like cat food thing. Just throw one of those little pine tree car air fresheners in your undies and you should be ok.

I hope you're feeling better... headaches suck.

9:25 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Your pussy does not smell like cat food.

The cats swarm your room because you are a sucker and there are no dogs in there.

And they love you.

10:14 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I spit on my fucking computer screen with that one.
You crazy ass b.

9:49 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Sorry your head hurts.

Maybe you need a popsicle...Wobbles says it's your turn to catch.


BWAHAHAHA!!!

Hope you feel well soon. :o)

1:38 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like someone said, "Hey Woobles! POPSICLE!"

9:28 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Lowa said...

Not that you asked, but my left ovary IS leaking. We think. It has a cyst that won't rupture anyway. And I am in pain. So maybe there is some leakage going on?? Stupid things!

Guys don't know how good they have it!

Sorry about the kitties being so sweet on you:)

11:29 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger lawbrat said...

I can't tell from here, but i'll take Jess's word for it, mmmmkay?

I hope your headache is gone.

4:20 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Ern said...

Yes, but did you SEE the great monkey shout-out you got from Dooce today?

4:32 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ern, isn't it just so appropriate?

4:41 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like the cat had a bit too much catnip, Bucky. Maybe you have, too?

4:46 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home