the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'll hold my breath and stamp my feet until you agree I'm mature

These are the pillows currently on my bed:


Whaddya mean


What? Doesn't every 40-year-old woman have a Sponge Bob body pillow and an assortment of monkey pillows?

Okay, so maybe I like to sleep with my face on the monkey. Gonna make somethin' of it?



Also - this is what happens when you run out of dog food:

Moo goes for the dark meat

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you spank your monkey, when it is bad ????

6:59 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Lurve the monkey pillows!
:oD

7:53 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger The Q said...

I hope we never run out of dog food around here...there is only ONE dog and US.

Hopefully my dog prefers dark meat too as the Hubs is Portuguese :-)

8:00 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

What is Moo doing to Hermione. She's one tough little doggie. Hermione's twice her size.

8:24 PM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you suffocating yet, Bucky?

1:27 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Nilbo said...

Caption: "OK, and what did you see them do after that ...?"

You guys really have to stop leaving the doors open.

4:10 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Great pillows, Bucky-girl. I'd a been so disappointed if there were some flowery ruffly things. You are above all that. Or below. You know what I mean.

9:11 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Like your maturity was ever in question?? Hunh. I just assumed I was dull, but never considered the idea that you were immature. This raises all sorts of new questions for me. Nah... it's me, I'm just dull.

10:00 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

I love the pillows. Very Martha.

12:55 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

You ever see the one where Mrs Puff boat jacks sponge bob? She ends up sitting on his face at one point. You dont roll play Mrs Puff do you Bucky?

9:56 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger limpy99 said...

They always hurt the ones they love. For their sake, get some more kibble, stat.

Role play Mrs. Puff? That might put me off sex for a month.

1:35 PM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home