the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Someone actually thought this brand name was a good idea

Do you have trail mix in your stream?

A golden stream that yields California trail mix?

Sounds painful to me. No banana chips in my urethra, thank you.

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

This, too, shall pass. Painfully, perhaps, but still...

10:08 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

And I thought kidney stones would be hard to pass...but DAY-UM!
Owie.

12:19 AM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Golden Stream? Eww. The mental picture I'm getting? Maybe animals peed on that stuff in the wild. Maybe it's some new age natural food thing, you know - rocks, twigs, little bird turds, wild jackal piss. What? It could happen.

12:38 AM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

I think that's a better explanation for trail mix than I could have ever come up with.

10:31 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And sometimes I wonder why CA has a "bad reputation" at times!?!

3:22 PM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, the Green Giant tends to his corn and peas . . .

5:08 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

AH ha ha ha ha....

6:12 PM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I giggle every time I see that pakage at the store.

6:33 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Now I have to force myself to stop thinking of banana chips in urethras...

11:56 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

Golden Stream, huh? I think the marketing people were smoking some funny stuff that day. There was probably lots of laughter in the meeting room that day. Not sure how they got the idea past the CEO, though.

6:56 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger SierraBella said...

This product was probably named by the same people who write user manuals!
Jeesh, yet another reason to be ashamed to live here in California...

11:34 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I suppose that the interpretation of the brand dependents of one’s frame of reference—and yours is clear—and I don’t mean the stream.

5:51 PM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Crystal Stream, I could see. Clear, Blue, Mountain, Sparkling... yep, those'd work too. But Golden?? Eeeeeeew.

11:16 PM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home