the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, November 23, 2006

When in doubt, put it up the turkey's ass

This Thanksgiving greeting is about as family friendly as I get today. No crying!



And if that wasn't frightening enough, at Madame D's suggestion, I have also included Tom Waits' version of the beloved Disney dwarf song, Heigh Ho.



Now go lick that cranberry glop before it gets to the women and children!

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:04 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

That was great! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jess, Nick, the boys, the cats and all the dogs! Have I missed anyone?

2:43 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Happy than....oh shit, sorry...I just had my glance diverted as a bikini clad grrrl was swinging on a trapeze on the local news. I am thankful of the way she chose to show her....umm..."thanks".


*wipes sweat from brow*

7:12 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Oo, I think I just found a new favorite cover song. That so rocks!

8:51 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

I have a lot of doubt, all the time. There ain't that many turkeys. I hope your day has gone well. well, well, well . . .

10:26 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Happy Food Day, to everyone at your table. And under your table, and sleeping it off in a catnip haze...

11:44 PM, November 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez! that scared the stuffing out of me!

- Lotus Lynn

3:20 PM, November 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home