the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I really have no words for this

When I decided to post some of my paintings, I determined that I would write at least a short background to go with each one. Well, I tried with this one, really I did. But I truly can't think of a thing to say about it, beyond "Wow, what the fuck was I thinking when I painted that?"

It's called "Monday at the Office" and was, as all the others, painted in about 1992. Who the fuck knows what it means? If you click on it, you can go to Flickr and look at it larger; as the size of the picture increases, so will your worries that I went off the deep end years and years ago.


10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Of course, what else would you have titled this one? lol

I'll be posting later today, really I will. You'll recognize some of the pictures.

8:13 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Makes sense to me.


What?

9:58 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

In a word?

ACID?

Love the day-glo colors... very retro.

10:22 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

I love how his tongue is so very delicately touching the 'fairy's' bum.

2:21 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Platypus said...

I love your paintings Bucky. In the nicest possible way, they look like I imagine your thoughts to be... :)

5:25 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Yep, that's Monday at the office -- brightly colored people vomiting fairies all over the place.

5:59 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Office? Tongue? Fairy?

7:40 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I really get this. Don't guys in ties usually suck the creativity right out of people? Yeah, thought so. Looks like a Monday at the office to me. Rock on, Bucky.

4:59 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Bucky. Just. Wow.

9:11 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

I like how the fairy-thing is wearing a sock-puppet on its hand...

11:10 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home