the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Long weekend?

Wow, I kinda just didn't post for a long time, huh?

I have to admit, I've been obsessed with my camera and with some new music software I've started to use. Last night I actually sat for a couple of hours cutting pictures out of a magazine for use in an upcoming animation extravaganza. If that goes well, I just might work back into Play-Doh again.

All that is probably why I'm the only one in the house who hasn't succumbed to the seductive allure of World of Warcraft. Even my Sims are starting to grumble that I don't take 'em out to play often enough. If I'm not grading papers, I'm fiddling with beats and tracks on the computer, or I'm poring over a photography tutorial. Well, I may have managed to sneak an ABC Soaps in Depth mag in there at one point or another, but I'm not totally admitting that.

The cats don't seem to mind, because that means I'm in here with them, where they can torture me with their toxic litterpan deposits. Seriously, kittens have deadly butts. And when Wobbles comes in here, the first thing he does is head right for the cat box. Even if he doesn't do anything, he feels the need to show the kittens that he could take a dump in here, if he chose to. So I do have to get out of my chair once in a while to scoop.

I guess this makes me a Blog Asshole. That looks something like this:

Sometimes I can be such an asshole

Okay, so I've been on Photoshop a little, too.

At this point, I'd like to do something I don't normally do (besides dance with grace): I'm taking requests. What do y'all wanna see a post about? Any weird questions you have that you'd like answers to? I don't mean advice questions, because I am absolutely the last person from whom you should take advice.

Ask and perhaps you will receive. After I scoop out the litterbox.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Opera Gal said...

why don't enough people want to see Nils in tassles?
just asking, cause the blogosphere needs to see this, IMHO.

4:17 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I have a question:

Can you listen to Billy Idol without singing along with your lip in the air?

7:11 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Squirl said...

New masthead already, huh?

I'm just looking forward to your new videos. :)

9:27 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Honestly? I love your crazy stories. The one about the woman with the flappy boobs at the concert. The one about you going to your highschool dance drunk (I think) and having to walk in really cold weather. They're all great!

10:52 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Spending time with your camera and music software sounds like a good way to live. The cats will always be happy with you being around—it’s a cat thing, if I am to evaluate cat psychology based upon my catmate, Alex.

1:53 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

The first story you told to really cause me laughing was of your "gracelessness". It was way back before you had this blog.

I would love to read that again.

5:40 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*Looking forward to the animation goodness*

:o)

7:19 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Nils in tassles.

TOTALLY.

8:47 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I want to know how you are liking your new life with Jess and Nick and the boys and I probably already missed that somewhere so excuse my dumbass if so.
How is it going??

10:45 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Schmootzie said...

My favorite story is "tiny dancer"

You used to have a lot of stories from work, not so much anymore. Are you surrounded by normals?

1:23 AM, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home