the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, April 13, 2007

King Friday the 13th

Here's what my boys looked like last time there was a Friday the 13th:


They've taken over my keyboard




Here's what my big boys look like on this Friday the 13th:


Friday, observing Friday the 13th
Ever-vigilant Friday, tuxedoed dandy



Thirteen, observing Friday the 13th
Thirteen, puffball of destruction




Eeyore basking
Eeyore, whose name has nothing to do with the date, but isn't he adorable?


Happiest and luckiest Friday the 13th to You, the Internet as a Whole!

12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, and I love every single one of those little boys!

6:17 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Happy Friday the 13th! :)

8:22 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*thinks he'll wait until midnight and listen to the soothing sounds of Danzig*

9:05 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

The "boys" are quite handsome. Sooooooooooo, Friday the 13th falls on Friday this month (per Pogo).

9:21 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

I think we should demand this as a tradition: every time there's Friday the 13th, we get updated photos of both Friday AND Thirteen, with a cameo by Eeyore. I love your boys, Bucky.

1:36 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

All such pretty pussy tats!

9:33 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

Nice boys. I almost said what we say here, when referring to felines . . . when LG was little, she couldn't say the "k" sound, so she would go outside and call for my neighbor's "titty tats." Although if you posted a picture here of titty tats, I think it would be a different picture.

12:05 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger kalki said...

They are gorgeous!

4:30 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Puffball of destruction" -- funny!

4:32 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh I totally think you should post pictures of your titty tats for Susie.

7:55 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Ichabod's younger nephew can't say his k's either. So, yes, he also says titty tat. ;-b

8:14 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

How I didn't find you on Friday the 13th is beyond me. Sorry I missed it.

4:55 AM, April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home