the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 12, 2007

With apologies to those who actually enjoy the sound of a castrated elf yipping while his ass cheeks are sawed off

Just now, I looked at my inbox and saw an email from Ticketmaster with the subject line: "Don't miss Rush!"

Don't miss Rush. To me, that's like saying "Don't lose out on the chance to stick your nipples in a meat grinder!" or "Don't be the only one on the block without explosive diarrhea!" or "If you don't use that cheese grater on your tongue, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!"

In other words, I'll take my chances.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never ever ever missed Rush.
I've never liked their music. I heard some new song the other day by Rush. I don't like that one either.

1:45 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Never bothered with them at all.

3:17 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Tits in a Meatgrinder is a fabulous name for a rock group.
"Hey, muthafuckaaas!"
*crowd roars*
"Are you ready?!"
*more roaring*
"I said are you ready?!!"
*huge resounding GET ON WITH IT! from stadium*
"...um, okay, here's who you've been waiting for, direct from a tour across Godknowswhere, TITS IN A MEATGRINDER!!!"
*Audience roars even lounder as the band takes the stage*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate Rush. :)

6:16 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Golly, I sorta like Rush.

*kicks dirt*

7:04 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Don't like the band, or the radio host, now that I think of it. Must be the name.

9:19 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

Word.

9:40 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Lounder? What was I smoking?
Geesh...I meant louder. :P

12:58 AM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Hum a few bars of that elf song, k?

1:14 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home