the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dork, er, work in progress

I've made a few slight changes to the page...I'll be messing with the layout and content for a while, fiddling until I play the right tune. But at least you get a different masthead to look at now.

Also, you should look at this:


12 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Unknown said...

OK that video was freakin' HI-LARIOUS!

Love the new masthead.

I left you something on my blog (dammitwecanthavenicethings.wordpress.com)

12:09 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Wait just a minute. The *real* Kermie didn't have a seam aroun his head!! Epic FAIL!!

6:49 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

That's a really HOT masthead! I'm at work so I think I'll wait on the video.

10:28 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Awesome new masthead! And that is a FREAKIN' GREAT VIDEO! (I'd love to see "The Big Lebowski" done that way...)

11:56 AM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*applause*

8:20 PM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Haahaha! That was a riot!

Fuck me, I forgot what I was gonna say, and I'm too lazy to retrace my steps. Fuckers fried my brain by attacking me with FaceFuck.

Now I think my shit followed yours up to the top shelf, outta reach. I never shoulda posted that damn thing.

11:01 PM, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where did you put Boobarella?

Fiddle like Nero, Katy!

12:38 AM, November 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new masthead, but I'm still missing the original (Village peeps and Bucky donning a sombrero).

11:52 AM, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Nice masthead, she must have problems finding shoes!

2:34 PM, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that is some funny shtuff right there. As for the masthead... there's FLAMES! That's hawt!

9:11 AM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and... forget shoes! Finding the perfect fitting jeans must be a bitch!

12:49 PM, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is by far one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I don't know if it gets any better than Muppets doing Tarantino flicks. This made my whole Monday.

1:49 PM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home