the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, August 24, 2008

If I could turn back time (I'd do some fucked-up things)

Thanks to the website Yearbook Yourself, and I blame Susie Fairchild for my obsession with this, I have assembled a fantasy collection of high-school pictures. All voting in the following categories was done by me, and is subject to change, depending on my whims/hormones.


1952crazy
Most Likely to Respond to Spousal Abuse by Baking a Cherry Pie



1962crazy
Most Likely to Fuck the Milkman, the Mailman, and the Meter Reader



1982crimp
Most Likely to Take Quaaludes Before Anal Sex With Gay Boyfriend



1954crazy
Most Likely to Grow a Penis



1970crimp
Most Likely to be a Frigid Bitch



1960crazy
Most Likely to Die a Virgin, But Not by Choice



1978
Most Likely to Submit to Drunken Hairstyling




1968crazy
Most Likely to Enhance Peppiness With "Diet Pills"




1960_13
Most Likely to Undergo Extensive Electrolysis



1962friday
Most Likely to Bite While Sucking Dick

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Kranki said...

Genius! Brava!

8:33 PM, August 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this were all the internet could be used for, it would still be a marvelous thing. I love this. I need an intervention. I still must do more Biscuit pix.

And I have an unnatural attraction to the one who needs electrolysis here. Seriously, I keep showing everyone. I may need to get help.

And brava to you for finding a way to put some words to these delightful pictures.

9:06 PM, August 24, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

My sisters have shown me the way - to Yearbook Yourself, that is. I must try it. The problem is finding the time...

Ichabod and I got a good laugh from these.

9:21 PM, August 24, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

And, thanks to your title, I have Cher singing in my head now. The lyrics are just a little fucked up.

9:22 PM, August 24, 2008  
Blogger Susie said...

Bucky? IT'S GONE!!!! Oh, oh, what will I DO? It's just a white page there! Did we wear it out? I'm trying not to panic. Oh, please make it come back, ohpleaseohpleaseohplease

9:22 PM, August 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Delightful, Bucky!

11:08 PM, August 25, 2008  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Aside from extolling my love for you, I've got only one word: BRILLIANT.

2:01 PM, August 26, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao

2:45 PM, August 26, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

Now that I finally have the picture and the time, the stupid thing won't load.

9:39 PM, August 26, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Dearthesweetbabyjeebus, those are hilarious!!

7:24 PM, August 27, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... kinda cool, kinda freaky. The cat pictures scare me.

10:10 PM, August 28, 2008  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I love it!
*had to wait until after work to use the site...work sucks* :P

2:12 PM, August 29, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok. I yearbooked myself. They're not as good as yours...

2:44 PM, August 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit something here. All summer, I've been out of it, and by out of it, I mean mentally (in RL) and virtually (online), as a result of my parents both double teaming me with their tandem hospitalizations (mom's home now; dad's had open heart surgery for valve replacement, and things are touch-and-go, as he's still on the ventilator after three weeks. Trying to remain hopeful, despite the abundance of "Bleak."

I have to admit, it's been weeks, neigh months, since I had more than a chuckle or a faint laugh.

This post literally had me laffin'... the good kind!

Muchas gracias, buckster!

PS: Yes, my URL changed again. Same great blog title though... offline was a smidge close to finding out about my online life...

PS+: Yes, I love elipsises... (sp?).

9:29 PM, October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home