the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dibs on a dancing zebra

Why can't we have commercials like this in the States?




Now I feel all funny, like I just climbed the rope in gym class.

Thanks to Anya for sending this bizarro masterpiece my way.

7 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

That is definitely not for the puritan-minded. I loved it.

7:47 AM, September 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is just like the All God's Creatures video I showed you last night!!
Right? I mean, it's KINDA like that. Or . . . not at all? animals . . . music . . .

9:05 AM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Delightful!

9:13 AM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Orange juice... it's definitely NOT just for breakfast apparently.

12:20 PM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brings to mind the Dr. Pepper commercials "Wouldn't you want to be a Pepper, too?"

1:04 PM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger Kranki said...

Whoa! Well, I guess it is nature's way.

1:39 PM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

I knew I loved Orangina for a reason.

2:29 PM, September 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home