the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mystery meat challenge

The game is afoot!

This was an innocent enough picture before I took it to Photoshop to produce a fucked-up platter of mystery meat. My challenge to You, Internet as a Whole (all ten of you), is to guess what the subject of the photograph was in its pre-meat life.

The first correct answer will earn its author 10,000 - that's right, ten motherfucking thousand - Brain Points.* Oh, yeah, I know better than to offer Rice-a-Roni (the San Francisco Treat) as a prize; I learned my lesson the hard way.

So, tell me - what the fuck was this before I turned it into mutant meat?




Mystery meat



* Brain Points can be redeemed for bragging rights at any participating Home Depot, Showbiz Pizza, or Victoria's Secret location.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Fred said...

I'm clueless. At first glance, I thought it was the photo they used in health class to convince us to abstain from premarital sex.

I'm guessing I earn 0 Brain Points for this answer.

10:19 AM, April 29, 2010  
Blogger eclectic said...

Some kind of a flower. Really, really close-up.

WHAT?!

You said it was innocent enough, and what's more innocent than a flower? (Except me, of course, and I know it's not a photo of me, so... there ya go.)

12:28 PM, April 29, 2010  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

A strawberry?

Or my brain after grading over 40 term tests...

12:52 PM, April 29, 2010  
Anonymous Susie said...

The inside of a green pepper. Or a red one. Or yellow. Orange. A pepper.

6:42 PM, April 29, 2010  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Ooh... a pepper is a good guess! I'm going with a drop of liquid of some kind. I am afraid to guess what kind of liquid. I can't believe Eclectic wants you to take a picture of her flower. That is SCANDALOUS, I tell you!

9:22 AM, April 30, 2010  
Blogger eclectic said...

Peppers IS a good guess. I'm changing my answer to peppers.

And Charlotte, you are a dirty, DIRRRRTY girl. Must be why we all love you. ;)

3:56 PM, April 30, 2010  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Fred - maybe I could sell the rights to this for use in health classes. You get bonus Brain Points for that idea.

Eclectic - Yes, you are more innocent than a flower; it must be true - I've seen it on every gas station bathroom wall in the midwest.

Ghost - I understand the Grading Overload Brain. It *is* something edible, but alas, not a strawberry.

Susie - nein on the pepper - but it did start out as an edible item(s).

Charlotte - not to worry, no actual liquid was used in the process. Unless you count cats sneezing on me.
Hey, if E wants me to take *highly artistic* flower pictures, who are you to stand in the way of art?

E and E's flower: Nope again. Think edible but more snacky.

4:38 PM, April 30, 2010  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Shit, that's too easy, cuz I've taken pix of my clit in wacky I-Photo mode so many times! Feel like I'm cheating! I used to post pix like this on MyHo, just to fuck with Tom, who'd censor the slightest thing, but passed by my clit, time and again!

2:37 PM, May 02, 2010  
Anonymous T said...

Bacon! Isn't that always the answer?

2:03 AM, May 03, 2010  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mermaid - nope, 'tis not a vagina.

T - 'Tis not bacon, either.

Although it does kind of look like an unholy marriage of bacon and labia.

9:30 PM, May 03, 2010  
Anonymous sheryl said...

An orange peel?

12:16 PM, May 04, 2010  
Anonymous sheryl said...

An orange peel?

12:16 PM, May 04, 2010  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Well, what the fuck's the matter with my clit, then? It looks exactly like that in Photo Booth!

7:00 PM, May 06, 2010  
Anonymous T said...

Pizza? With a subtle hint below the pic?

6:49 PM, May 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home