the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weekend update


purplebitch
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

The good news is: I haven't killed anyone yet.
The bad news is: I haven't killed anyone yet.

No smokes since late last Monday night. The colors in this picture are a pretty close approximation of my mental landscape right now. I'm not havin' a physical meltdown as such, but inside my head, there are giant pools of molten lava, bubblin' like Satan's diarrhea.

Yes. I just said my head is filled with diarrhea. And I'm stickin' by my metaphor. If you've ever had a conversation with me, you might even think that's a forgiving assessment.

This post has become a wandering vagrant, so I shall put it to bed before it soils itself. I shall catch all you groovy people when morning light through yon window breaks.

Yo.

21 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger c said...

You didn't just say "diarrhea". You said "Satan's diarrhea", which, if I'm not mistaken, is the worst kind of evil diarrhea EVER. Bonus points to you, my sistah.

Glad you haven't killed anyone yet. Keep at it, keep at it, keep at it. Your lungs will thank you (not OUT LOUD, silly).

10:49 PM, June 05, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

I know you don't care, but I'm proud of you.

10:55 PM, June 05, 2005  
Blogger August95 said...

You Can Dooo It! You are doing it. Sorry to be a cheerleader but quitting smoking is hard and you are succeeding.

11:59 PM, June 05, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Aw, you rock, you non-smoking shithead (what? you said!)

Not killing anyone is all good. Keep doing that.

12:22 AM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torrie - you said it. Bucky - make a deal with you. If, after three months, you're still non-smoking, point me to your Amazon wish list and Santa Dazed will buy you a little sumthin' sumthin' to celebrate your A in math...I mean, your non-smoking.

12:28 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You totally get a gold star.

4:53 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'll be emailing you my List should move over to the dark side of non-smokers and get bored. Some will have specifics on how they should go, but feel free to get creative on the others.

Poop be damned!

6:37 AM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU. GO. GIRL. That is so hard, and your doing it! Even if your purple, filled with satans diarrhea, and want to kill. Please step away from the husband.

8:37 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

y'know, BFE they say cigs are a symbol of an "oral fixation". maybe you want to move a little CLOSER to the husband...*wink*
rock on - I quit in 1989 and no matter what, it was totally worth it!
(ok, I'm all embarassed now, but I'm posting this anyway)

9:07 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger c said...

Oh, one more thing:

Fuck cigarettes. I'll punch cigarettes in the face.

9:16 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

You're my hero, babe. Almost done the toughest part ... suck it up for one more day .. then one more day ... then one more ... and pretty soon, you'll be free.

And "bubblin' like Satan's diarrhea" may be the best visual image I've read in weeks ... brilliant.

10:50 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Joining the cheerleading throng:

Go, white girl, go, white girl, go!

(Proud of you, keep at it, mushy-mushiness, blahblahblah.)

We now return you to our regularly-scheduled program, "When Gumby and Pokey met Assless Chaps."

10:53 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Misfit - is THAT what my lungs are doin'? I thought they were seceding. And can you punch cigars in the face while you're at it? You know, when you get done with the bees and the cigarettes...

Torrie - I care, I care. I wouldn't tellin' you guys all my woes iffen I didn't care what y'all thought!

August95 - Cheerleaders are fine as long as no one expects me to join in the pyramid.

Susie - 1:17 and still no bodies in my wake...

Santa Dazed...will you bring me some cigars?

Mrtl - I'm not sure who's kickin' whose ass today. There are bootprints all around...

Jess -- and where does this gold star go? 'Cause I can think of some places that are just cryin' out for a gold star.

Mr. B - where's my list? I feel so unlisted right now!

Lawbrat - Yeah, and Satan keeps calling. Seems he wants his diarrhea back...

Opera gal - you may be onto something with the oral fixation. Problem is, hubby would be quite upset if I tried to light up his junk. You know, with a Bic.

Nilbo - I knew I could count on you to talk about "sucking it up." And glad you liked the bubblin' visual, heh heh heh.

LadyBug - The cheerleading throng or the cheerleading THONG? 'Cause the Cotillion could use some thongs these days.

Kitty - My car is goin' through withdrawal too, I think. Every morning it looks at me hopefully, like "Got a smoke for me, too?" Now if I could just get rid of all the burn marks that are already on the car...

1:23 PM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bucky!

I hope you're feeling better. I thought I would give you something weird to think about...
chou-chou, the giant crazy voodoo kitten who's not much more than 9 months old and is growing massively fatter with each passing moment... who's SPAYED... who lives with a neutered Ray Man cat...

She might be *gasp* pregnant!

2:26 PM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If so - I'll give you first dibs on kittens.

2:26 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

The list was too lengthy to chug through the email system. It was such a good list too.

2:38 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

La Pix - What what whaaaaat? Preggers?

It is Divine Conception. Virgin Birth. Chou Chou's offspring will be divine in every way, and all calicos.

And if they're divine enough to be non-allergenic, gimme a holler!

Mr. B - It's not polite to brag about the size of one's list in mixed company.

2:45 PM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOME mixed company doesn't mind hearing about list sizes....

3:03 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Andrea said...

Bucky, since you're still going through nicotine withdrawal, I shall refrain from nagging you to post the AOL story.

But be certain...I have not forgotten ;)

3:07 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Bragging? Darn, I forgot to check my tone at the door. I thought I was moaning about my icky past.

4:34 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

hope you're still hangin in there...more power to ya! we need an update on your smokeless status!

1:21 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home