the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, May 30, 2005

Seconds from drooling


Too much birthday cheer.

This is what happens when you turn 40. You watch General Hospital, pass out on the couch, and your husband takes half a dozen pictures of you sleepin' - with the fuckin' flash on! - and you do not stir, nor do you bat any of your four eyes.

But now I'm awake, and plottin' my revenge...


Jim whips my ass at paper football
Here is he, whippin' my ass at paper football at Hooters, mere hours before the offending pictures were taken.

14 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Pictures while you're asleep? Please share the revenge stories.

7:04 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Hey! Another blogger's bday is today, too, thought you'd enjoy reading his blog:

http://troublespots.blogspot.com

7:30 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

...good way to catch a fly

8:09 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Madame D said...

Happy...um...29th, yeah, that's right, 29th!

9:44 PM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have nothing clever to say.
I just dig you.

11:35 PM, May 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look a bit out of it. Your still beautiful. Have a great week!

8:38 AM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Heh heh, little fucker was walkin' all around me, gettin' pictures from every angle, and I slept quite blissfully through it all.

And, after a couple of beers last night (which is a huge quantity for me), I'm a little out of it this morning too.

Still typing bad, but I dig you guys, too!

8:55 AM, May 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bucky, you fabulous blogger, you!

10:11 AM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Hee Hee, you're adorable even when you sleep!

11:43 AM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

All I can say is revenge will be sweet.

12:51 PM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Ok really, you pass out with your mouth open and all he can think to do is get the camera?

You two have been married too long, or Im way to perverted cause man, thats an invitation if I have ever seen one.

"What I thought you had a tickle in your throat?"

2:35 PM, May 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Some folk'll never eat a skunk, but then again, some folk'll. Like Bucky, the slack-jawed yokel" However, YOU make it look good. Jessica - you're freakin' hysterical.

2:42 PM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Did you see the bitch fight on GH yesterday? I do believe Carly has met her match. Go Sam!

Oh and Happy Birthday Bucky, my present to you is a link on my blog.

3:39 PM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

OHMYGOD, She who...
That bitch fight was the best birthday present I coulda gotten! When Sam got that first good face punch in on Carly, I could hear the nation cheering as one. I give the fight to Sam, though I gotta give Carly props for the excellent pool-cue-across-the-back maneuver.
And thanks for the link!

Dazed - What? There's skunk?

Jess - Hey, I was so passed out, who knows whether I got a protein surprise or not...

And yes, the revenge will be sweeeeeeeeeeet!

And thanks again, all of you who're bein' so nice when I really don't warrant that.

4:00 PM, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home