the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Where's my drool cup?


The real me 3
Originally uploaded by Bucky Four-Eyes.

Bein' the baby of the family is extremely hard. My siblings bully me every chance they get, and I always have to wear The Helmet when we're together. I know they're just lookin' out for me, and don't want me to get hurt. But the chin strap is too tight.

Wait, do you think they're havin' a laugh at my expense?

I'm tellin' Mom.

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Maven said...

A helmet is one thing. Making you ride in the back of the little yellow bus, is another:)

9:48 AM, May 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it depends. Does the helmet have glue, thumb-tacks, gum, fecal matter (don't that sound just s'dang scientific?) or a tape recording of Jesse Helms in it? If so, you might want to consider adopting yourself out. If not, take advantage of it and just plow your way to the Thanksgiving table, knocking over siblings like bowling pins. Be sure to yell "STEEEE-RIKE!" when you do. That's hot.

9:57 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Nugget - they made me ride on top of the little yellow bus.

Kitty - That's why the Little Fireman is magical!

Dazed - No thumb tacks, glue, gum. or fecal matter, but there may well be a Jesse Helms recording inside.
No, wait - that's Barry White.

10:25 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

How is it that Bucky looks different in EVERY picture?

Bucky, because of this post, if you are not familiar with Henry Rollins' story about wearing a helmet with a tight chin strap, you need to be.

10:33 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, Bucky, Bucky, don't you know we're always just lookin' out for your welfare? And, no, we did NOT make you ride on top of the bus. See, there was this rope off the back and a skateboard...

Mr B, she does have very changeable looks, doesn't she? Such a mysterious person.

11:18 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Squirl, I think it's the goatee.

11:30 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

This makes me want to call you "Petey." I don't know why.

11:54 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger c said...

I'm the baby too. It kinda sucks, doesn't it? But there are benefits. Like I can still say, "MOM! He's bugging me!" and she'll totally make whoever (whomever?) it is stop. And we're all over 30. Rocks.

12:03 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

A NEW CHALLENGE FOR BUCKY: "EmGee can show her uterus, why can't you??"

http://thedatinggame.blogspot.com/

2:22 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger SierraBella said...

I used to babysit a kid who had to wear a helmet all the time.
Does your bed have restraints too?
Scratch that- no need to answer!

2:47 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - point me to the Henry Rollins stuff, I love that dude. And I look different in every picture because each one is one of my different personalities. And let's not talk about the goatee, m'kay?

Squirl - I still have the skateboard scars to prove it, too. Oh, and from the time I fell off my brand-new Makaha in Meijer parking lot, all on my own with no help.

Susie - would "Petey" be the dude from SNL?


Misfit - and you know I take full advantage of my babyness when it suits my purposes.

Mr. B again - sorry, I don't show my uterus on the first date. If you ask nice, though, I might let you peek at a fallopian tube.

Sierrabella - I wouldn't call 'em retstraints so much as I'd call 'em handcuffs.

3:50 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'll have to research and find the Henry title. Funny as hell though. Saw him in Louisville not too too long ago...great, intense, show.

I was shootin' for the Ute, but I'll settle for the eff-tube.

4:13 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Bucky, Bone Machine and I discussed and we know for sure he did the bit in the gig we saw and we're *thinking* you can catch it on the Shock & Awe DVD. It kicks.

8:32 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Showing a uterus on the first date? That's a fine how-do-you-do?

"Oh watch where you walk. Don't trip. I've got a prolapsed uterus. It's a bitch finding shoes and a purse to match the damned thing. I call her Bessie Dee."

11:48 AM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Retardicon.

5:22 PM, May 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home