the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The suspense is killin' ya, isn't it?

Geez, y'all, I didn't think I'd get such a response to my request for middle-name suggestions. Was it the lure of the chaps or the promise of Rice-a-Roni (the San Francisco Treat)? Or are you all genuinely altruistic?

I'm bettin' on the Rice-a-Roni.

'Twas a tough decision, as I had some great choices to mull over as I avoid packin' for my trip tomorrow. "Merkin" was under heavy consideration, 'cause anybody who doesn't think that's fun is no friend to me. I also rather enjoyed "Vestibula" but ultimately, it had too much "Beulah" in it, and I haven't lost enough weight to think that's funny yet.

A sentimental favorite was "Flanella Jo," because I miss conversating with her, but I was afraid someone from Seattle would make a lumberjack shirt out of me. "Orgasmatronic" is, well, accurate of course, but everyone would take that name as an excuse to skip foreplay. I was severely tempted to choose "Kat," not only because it's something I've actually used, but it's short and I could probably still spell it while drunk. But, frankly, I've seen some of the pictures over at Jess' site lately, and my poor virginal ass is a little frightened. Although, if I use it at all in the future, I'll send you a box of Rice-a-Roni as royalties each time it's used. I mean the name "Kat," not my poor virginal ass.

Many entries, all worthy in some sick and disgusting way. But my ultimate choice, for my middle name, to be used all through what I deem to be My Birthday Season (and only I get to say when that ends), is.........

Casio drum roll

Caverna, which was begat by the booty-ful Susie. I feel this name celebrates my Kentucky heritage, 'cause who doesn't love Mammoth Cave, and it also announces to the world, "Drive on in."

Congratulations, Susie! Please contact me for chaps and pasta arrangements. Once you receive the picture, we can begin to decide just how much therapy I'll need.

19 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Yeeehaaaa! Send me that picture, Katy Caverna!

10:54 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Bente said...

Nice choice! I didn't get here soon enough to offer a suggestion.

11:24 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Damn! I was so close.
That Susie is quite clever.

11:29 PM, May 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Susie! Be sure to post that photo, huh?

12:05 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

Should we be surprised coming from the Booty Flies woman? I think not.

1:14 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

I demand a recount! Pregnant chads, overvotes, butterfly ballots and whatnot!

4:07 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ah, Caverna! That name brings on yeast infections states and states deep. *deep breath* Ahhh, yes!


________
Check out the little cutie on Bente's profile pic!

6:33 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Bente said...

Why thankyou Mr. B...oh, you mean my daughter, Elli. Yeah, I guess she's pretty cute too ;)

7:14 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - see your email.

Bente - Sorry to've missed your suggestions. The natives were restless last night, so I thought I'd better pick before the riot started.

Torrie - "Flanella Jo" was so close, so very very close. I really miss Flanella Jo Washington. Almost as much as I miss uppercase GOD. At least Pokey comes 'round to visit. Flanella, where are you?

Dazed - ya think I should post it? You don't think the sight of me in assless chaps would put you and Greenie into the fetal position for months?

Nic - If here booty was any more fly, it'd be illegal in 17 states.

Ghost - A scandal could only bring more publicity. Whip out your chads and I'll whip out my chaps!
And really, I'm never gonna forget about "Merkin." Sad to say, I thought about Merkin as I got ready for work this morning. What the hell does that say for the rest of my day?

Mr. B - Shout out to Kentucky yeast infections, yo!

Kitty - If I see you comin' for my ass with an icepick this weekend, I'm gonna be just a little nervous...

8:20 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Katy Caverna has a great ring to it.

But I think you should spell it Kaverna. You know, for alliterations sake.

8:35 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations, Susie! Katy Caverna does have a neat ring to it. I'm upset, though - I was already imagining what I would do with all that Rice-a-Roni. Since we all gave such good suggestions, can we all see the assless chaps pictures? That beats Rice-a-Roni any day.

9:16 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Yo to the yeast in the north and in the east!

9:19 AM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

So if your middle name is Caverna, does that then mean that foreplay will hereforward be known as spelunking?

Nothing hotter than saying, "Hot Monkey Spelunk me, baby"

9:50 AM, May 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A review of yesterday's comments will show that my suggestion of "Echo" was most likely the inspiration for Susie's "Caverna" suggestion.

Which means I should, at least, have a consolation prize.

I'll skip the box of Rice-A-Roni (the San Fransisco treat), and settle for helpin' out with your birthday spankin'. Wear the assless chaps.

12:06 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hey WAITRESS?! Yeah, can we uh, get some more tots over here and how about another one of them Casio drum rolls for my friend here?? He likes the garlic on them!

Boy, that waitress? Yeah, SHE'S got a nice ass!

*burp*

3:39 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Oh yeah! No napkins, no tip!

3:39 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

For a split second I thought you were going to use "Casio Drum Roll" as your middle name.

Caverna is cool too, but I'll always wonder what might have been.

Bucky "Casio Drum Roll" Four-Eyes.

Sigh.

10:15 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You should come to my place and see what you have wrought. My husband wants to know when the assless chaps pic is arriving; at least I coulda eaten the rice. Geez!

11:13 AM, May 21, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

So, Bucky-love, I'm not so sure that was a typo in your response to me being "here booty" instead of "her booty". From what I've heard your ass already is illegal in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Guam.

9:15 PM, May 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home