the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Goin' to the front room and we're gonna get ma-a-aried


How could I have resisted?

This is a pretty good approximation of Jim on our wedding day. In actuality, the cut on his forehead was by that time more of a scar, and thus there was no real headwound bleedin' on our wedding day. But it's in the exact right spot, and ain't it bitchin'?

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Why did you let him have root beer on the sacred day? You know what that does to him!

10:00 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Can't, ponderer's broke.

10:10 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

you know, i've heard they can be tricky that way.
allright dammit, i'll be right back with my opera SP character, but just so you know, i may also have to torture you with the sound clips from season 4, episode 43, where Kenny goes to Romania to be an opera singer.

10:31 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Tricky indeed.

Announcer: Bloggy and Opera just managed to join in on the fun as the creators of SouthPark begin their copyright infringement on the lot. Sources claim the scantily clad male figure was the final strap, er uh, straw.

10:41 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Is that what's sticking out of his, um...
ok, mine is at WOD the site, folks. I also did the sound clip, but make sure to pause the real music player before you open the audio clip, mmmkay?

btw, kitty, im thinking beer first and then you get rooted. (bfe, you are SO TO BLAME for that last commenmt)

10:58 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Bucky...this is SO right up your alley, and that of your sicko friends (like me)

http://attu.blogspot.com/2005/05/mistress.html

click on the word mistress

12:02 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I know, I have no class, but when I saw the Operatic Icon, all that came to mind was:

Kill de wabbit
Kill de wabbit!

6:21 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

dude- thats the THEME song to my show! LOL. we are all about the "lighthearted touch" as one of my listeners put it.
I definitely take the snobbery out of opera.

8:07 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Did I win a prize? Like a disposable camera and a year's supply of butter maybe?

8:22 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Mr. B, you still trying to butter your potato?

Bucky, I just noticed, Jim is standing in front of my therapy couch. I am sure that this is psychodynamically significant; the manifestation of an unconscious mechanism . . . hmmmm....

WAH! So is Mr. B! Worlds are colliding, I tell you.

8:47 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

If you let the carpet color blend in with the color of the ROOT beer it almost looks like Mr. Bucky is holding a little rain cloud.

This is what it's like when worlds collide?

9:15 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

GreatWhite, that was sick and wrong. I loved but had to keep looking over my shoulder as I'm at work.

9:34 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

First comes the beer, then comes the root;
Here comes Bucky in hooker boots.

Opera gal, isn't it liberating to create your SP character? I couldn't stay off the stupid site last night.

Bear...I don't dare show this to Jim. Don't wanna come out and find my car bein' violated...

Susie -- after 18 years joined at the hip with me, I would imagine Jim could use a little therapy.

Mr. Butterific Himself - you said "Mr. Bucky"! That's what Jim's gettin' called when I see him tonight.

And when worlds collide, I can only hope you get your chocolate in my peanut butter.

9:34 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

greatwhitebear: where were when I was still doin' web dev for the Big Three??
That is the best thing I have seen in a LONG time!! LOL

9:42 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Dont' tell Mr. Bucky I asked you this, but can I uh, wear my new pink outfit when we make our Reese's O' Luv?

10:01 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Do they have one of these sites for the Family Guy?

:)

12:48 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i have been meaning to comment on your use of the word "front room". I am the only other person I know who uses that phrase...maybe its a Michigan thing?

3:48 PM, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home