the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Nook, nook, who's there?

Jim and I love to watch the local ABC news on Saturday mornings, because it's all the younger anchors and announcers, and the on-air atmosphere is just a little looser than it is during the week. Last weekend, the young sportscaster was goin' on about the Tigers' game the night before, and when he illustrated some spectacular play Nook Logan had made, he blurted out, "Ya gotta love Nookie!" Jim and I had one of those exchanged glances that says "Did you just fucking hear that?" And we both had. And we laughed like hyenas with feathers up our asses.

We decided that we were lucky to've seen it, because surely someone behind the scenes would take young Ryan aside and inform him that Nookie talk is strictly forbidden on daytime television, right? Surely he wouldn't be allowed to pronounce his love of Nookie on the air, nor would he be allowed to inquire of us whether we were fans of Nookie or not.

But no. An hour later, and Ryan Slocum (yes, Slo-cum, that's his name) was once again verbally ejaculating, "Ya gotta love Nookie!"

Well, well. They let him keep the Nookie. 'Cause who doesn't love Nookie?

*************************

I cannot, simply cannot, stop playin' White Zombie's cover of Boogie Man when I'm in my car. Really, really loudly, with my tongue out and my fingers makin' a devil sign. I think I need help, lots of help. And the neighbor kids are afraid.

*************************

Sorry to keep hittin' y'all with these quickies, but I am so bloody busy this week it's unreal. Snickers has been following me around the house, ever hopeful for a treat or a love-'em-up session. I swear I've never had such a cuddly animal in my life. If he were a man, he'd totally wanna snuggle after sex. And then put his cold nose up your wazoo.

*************************

I'd like to extend a hearty thanks to all who offered to invade my ass more gently and with more finesse than did my gynecologist. This means more to me, and my ass, than you will ever know. Call me!

13 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Madame D said...

Dude! I love that song too.
I love Rob Zombie a hell of a lot, but I really love that song in particular.
Because it's so happy and innocuous with KC and the Sunshine Band, and then...he totally evils it up.
I'm quite fond of yelling the loud evil music around the neighborhood as well. But my neighborhood...they're all scarier than me.

8:45 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hoop-dee-doo for my Wazoo!

9:12 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Little Surfer Giiiiiirrrrlllll

9:48 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

No fair Kitty, I thought I was the only one that did that! Recently it's been either Neil Diamond, the Scorpions and today, Joan Jett.

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation!

9:57 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Rob Zombie rules. The way he covers Boogie Man is akin to forcibly sodomizing KC and the whole Sunshine Band, and that amuses me.

Mr. B - we all are fans of your wazoo. Is that a closeup in your profile pic?

Kitty, Squirl...you may bring Beach Boys to the Cotillion, but NOT the vile "Aruba, Jamaica..." song. That song will get you bounced faster than tippin' strippers with thumbtacks.

9:58 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B: Hello, daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch
CHERRY BOMB!

9:59 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

She played that one live Bucky when we saw her on Saturday. We're hoping to catch her again when she swings through the area this summer. Such a babe.

10:15 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

...oooh! She also did Fetish! BOTH shows!!

10:15 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Don't ever apologize about htting me with a quickie. I'll take what I can get.

10:31 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Plum, I do so dig a girl who appreciates a quickie...

10:41 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

I'm with Plum. I love quickies. Having a kid trains you to become an expert at quickies:) Nook, nook, who's there? HA! That reminds me, when my kid was a baby, she said "Nook" for milk. She was breastfed, and she would grab the top of my shirt or blouse, and yank it down, yelling, "Nook! Nook!" Where did she get that:0

11:00 AM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Jomama said...

Hi Bucky! I have been reading your blog for a while (I used to always see your dirty comments on Dooce and I just had to see who this crazy woman was), but I never had anything worthwhile to add to the always funny comments section. Until you mentioned Nookie. That was my nickname when I was a kid. I had a t-shirt that said "Little Nook" and my mom had one that said "Big Nook." My mom says my dad gave me that name because all it took to make me was a "little nook." I really hope she's lying.

12:42 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Are you neglecting that poor puppy again? Dont make me come over there and do something about it!

RUn Snickers Ill save you!

10:59 PM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home