the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Turd curls from outer space




I saw this on the menu at Don Pablo's and, frankly, I think it has to be my next hairdo. What do y'all think?

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Gives a whole new meaing to "Curls slapped on in a crap factory."

8:52 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Don Pablos is Taco Bell with a liquor liscence

8:58 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

but I'm all about new hairstyles! :)

8:58 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I'll bet the hairdo looks better about last call!

10:27 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm not sure what I think about the hair, but I'd say the sun dangling over her...uh..."area" symbolizes a boy-bun in the oven.

You're wanting one of those with your next hair appointment?

10:40 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Torrie said...

Mmmmm cinnamon buns.

10:45 PM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - I thought this could be the first step on my way to emulating Mom's bouffant.

Opera gal - yeah, I can't say DP's is the finest Mex cuisine in the world, and yet I can eat their damn salsa all day. Or at least until my hair looks like the Prima Rita girl.

Bear - I ALWAYS look better at last call, no matter the hairdo.

Mr. B - We here at the Cotillion have a strict "No Buns in the Oven" policy, lest our erstwhile husband bury us in a shallow grave for reasons of infidelity.

Torrie - See? There are buns on my site!

7:58 AM, May 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does look an awful lot like she dipped her head in the turdy punch bowl.

9:15 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kitty, if you have that burrito, maybe you could come help me with my hairdo.

LadyBug - after a few drinks out of that punchbowl, the hairdo looks better and better.

10:06 AM, May 04, 2005  
Blogger Nic said...

It's the Princess Leia look updated for the 21st century. The stylist said:

"Hmmm, you know what? That old bun on the side of the head is passe'. It's been done to death. I know! Let's put them on top of your head. That'll be a real standout!"

11:26 AM, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home